Consumer Protection in Italy
Antonio is an Italian Lawyer qualified in 1990 with rights of audience before the Court of Cassation of Italy. He is also a licensed Legal Consultant in Dubai. Antonio is also a Chartered Arbitrator qualified in London at the CIArb. In 2019 he gained also a qualification in English Common Law granted by the DIFC Academy of Law. He specialises in contract drafting for international businesses as well as inheritance and property matters. Antonio is an official agent for off-shore and foundation formation in the UAE. Languages spoken: Italian and English.
Who is this Service for?
Any company operating in the field of financial services for individual consumers must comply with a whole host of consumer protection laws at national and European level. Our experienced lawyers can assist firms on the development of policies to ensure ongoing compliance with existing regulations.
What does this service consist of?
- Analysis of the regulatory environment that the client firm operates in resulting in a summary report of the areas that future policy development should be directed towards
- Assistance with the drafting of policies specific to the client firm’s industry sector and internal structure
- Provision of training as required
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.