Consumer Protection in Barcelona
Raffaele is a registered lawyer in Barcelona who speaks perfect English, Spanish and Italian. He is an expert in intellectual property, commercial law, property law (buying and selling property), civil law, procedural law, fiscal matters and providing extrajudicial legal advice.Cases completed: 96
Testimonials for Raffaele
Glenn Humphreys, Barcelona
Raffaele was responsive, understanding and polite.
He provided excellent value for money, explaining and providing appropriate solutions in a professional manner all the while ensuring technicalities and possible outcomes were understood.
Jun 02, 2020
Rasha Bousaad, Barcelona
he is professional in all points mentioned above, I am so happy with dealing with Raffaele, he always gives me the required information.
Apr 17, 2020
Johannes Rumpf, Barcelona
Raffaele exceeded my expectations and always went the extra mile to assist me with my needs!
Apr 17, 2020
Wim Laleman, Barcelona
Very Satisfied with the service.
Feb 28, 2020
Monica Chitnis, Barcelona
Raffaele went out of his way to make sure I solved all my problems in the most cost-effective way possible. He also takes full responsibility for doing a great job and making sure the client is happy.
Aug 26, 2019
Stefan Cojocaru, Girona
My lawyer had a very professional and tactful approach to my case and endeavoured in every way to resolve my problem.He's been very polite and patient giving me time to make the right decisions.
Jul 09, 2019
Paul Symes, Barcelona
Very satisfied with the service provided!
Jun 19, 2019
Marion Rouillé, Barcelona
He really listened to my story (all the details about the issue I had), he was always clear about his strategy and never sugarcoated the possible outcome.
I appreciated the fact he was very down-to-earth and presented me with truth about the situation, without trying to give me false hopes.
Always professional I would totally recommend his service.
May 10, 2019
Who is this Service for?
Any company operating in the field of financial services for individual consumers must comply with a whole host of consumer protection laws at national and European level. Our experienced lawyers can assist firms on the development of policies to ensure ongoing compliance with existing regulations.
What does this service consist of?
- Analysis of the regulatory environment that the client firm operates in resulting in a summary report of the areas that future policy development should be directed towards
- Assistance with the drafting of policies specific to the client firm’s industry sector and internal structure
- Provision of training as required
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.