Consumer Protection in Kusadasi
Sadi graduated from Marmara University Istanbul. He worked in one of the most prestigious law firms in Kusadasi until 2015 after which he established his own firm. We are a dynamic team who are committed to our clients. We consistently apply international standards of transparency and due diligence to our clients’ affairs. Our team are committed to our clients, making us a partner you can trust.
Testimonials for Sadi Berk
Shaunagh Latymer, Kusadasi
Thank you for a good introduction and a useful service.
Sep 24, 2019
Who is this Service for?
Any company operating in the field of financial services for individual consumers must comply with a whole host of consumer protection laws at national and European level. Our experienced lawyers can assist firms on the development of policies to ensure ongoing compliance with existing regulations.
What does this service consist of?
- Analysis of the regulatory environment that the client firm operates in resulting in a summary report of the areas that future policy development should be directed towards
- Assistance with the drafting of policies specific to the client firm’s industry sector and internal structure
- Provision of training as required
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.