Consumer Protection in Istanbul
Kubra is a partner in her law firm which has offices in Istanbul and Izmit. Kubra and her firm focuses primarily in the areas of Corporate Law, Inheritance and Family Law. Her firm also regularly advises on Litigation (labor law, debt recovery, breach of contract, liability and corporate conflicts ), She also represents multinational corporate clients on regulatory compliance matters, particularly in the areas of corporate, trade and customs and real estate property matters. she is a registered arbitrator and a sworn translator and interpreter.Cases completed: 21
Testimonials for Kübra
Janos Lukacs, Istanbul
Prompt, excellent client and advocate skills.
Oct 01, 2019
Sandy , Istanbul
She was available by phone whenever I needed her!
Aug 31, 2019
Ritchie Ross-Forrester, London
Kubra was fantastic.
She immediately started to communicate with me via WhatsApp which was very helpful and I could speak to over the phone to get updates any time. This was a massive contrast to other lawyers I spoke to in Turkey.
I instantly felt that I could trust her and would recommend her services to anyone. I will be keeping her details very close to hand.
Sep 24, 2018
Who is this Service for?
Any company operating in the field of financial services for individual consumers must comply with a whole host of consumer protection laws at national and European level. Our experienced lawyers can assist firms on the development of policies to ensure ongoing compliance with existing regulations.
What does this service consist of?
- Analysis of the regulatory environment that the client firm operates in resulting in a summary report of the areas that future policy development should be directed towards
- Assistance with the drafting of policies specific to the client firm’s industry sector and internal structure
- Provision of training as required
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.