Corporate Governance in Spain
- ErardoErardo is an experienced English-speaking lawyer in Lanzarote. For over 18 years he has provided expert legal advice to English-speakers in matters relating to Property Law & Conveyances, Contract Law, Business Formation, Criminal Law, Unfair bank agreements, Mortgages and Family Law.Cases completed: 77
Testimonials for Erardo
- John Grant, Arrecife, Lanzarote
Very sympathetic. Excellent advice.May 16, 2019
- Victoria Aspey, Lanzarote
Erardo was always there to answer questions and help in any way he could. I will certainly use him again in the future.Mar 12, 2019
- Sue Gaunt, Lanzarote
He always responded promptly to any enquiries and really took time to explain things I wasnt sure aboutMar 05, 2019
- Christopher Studholme, Arrecife
Erardo has worked for me before and he has always been 100% efficient and always completed tasks which I have requested. I recommend Erardo to anyone who needs assistance in Spain or Lanzarote
No, it was excellentFeb 28, 2019
- Samuel S Perrie, Scotland
Great service, always very attentive communication, was excellent via email and Skype, always let me know what was happening stage by stage.Nov 20, 2018
- Nigel Whinnett, Esher, UK
Professional, friendly, efficient service, good value, a pleasure to use the services of the lawyer and his team. In depth knowledge of the relevant laws, taxes etc.
Would highly recommend and use again.Jul 04, 2018
- Martina, Plymouth
Erardo was fantastic and helped immensely during a very difficult situation.
He consulted with my lawyer in the UK and explained to her what needed done. Without him the situation would not have been resolved. He was very understanding and I would have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending him. Outstanding.Mar 05, 2018
- Norman McElroy, Northern Ireland
Erardo was very professional, always available and most courteous in all the dealings I had with him.
I would be happy to recommend Erardo to anyone.Jan 18, 2018
- Graham & Karen Pell, Nottingham England
I found Erardo very approachable, he always answered all the questions that we asked of him quickly, giving us all the information we needed.
He offered a good value for money service & met with us anytime we needed assistance, but did provide most of the information we needed by e-mail (which were all in good quality of our language - English).
I would use Erardo again to do other legal matters & would not go elsewhere e.g. writing our Spanish wills etc. We would recommend him to others if asked.Sep 05, 2017
- Stephen Perrie, Scotland
Absolutely first class service. Fast very efficient and kept me informed at every stage. Answered every single e mail even just to be polite sometimes.
Would definitely recommend this man service and his staff. First contact till completion.Jul 05, 2017
- Jill Clash, Lanzarote
Found Erardo very helpful and understanding, felt very comfortable talking to him.
Would definitely use his services again. Unfortunately after all the initial paperwork, payments, doctor and court visits the case was unable to go ahead as no-one was able to trace the owner of the premises where the incident occurred.Sep 13, 2016
- Natalie knowles, Torquay
Erardo always returned emails to any of our questions straight away. We thought he was great value for money and he made it very straight forward to understand all the legal procedures and went out of his way to help us.
He was extremely approachable and professional.Mar 01, 2016
- David L, Ireland
Erardo was always happy to assist.
He was approachable and professional in all dealings however I think that both lawyer and translator fee’s generally could be more competitive for straight forward conveyancing work.Feb 29, 2016
- M Breeze, Nuneaton
Very satisfied with the service.
Erardo was extremely helpful – he couldn’t have done more. I will definitely use his services in the future.Feb 25, 2016
- N. R. W. Esher, UK
Professional, complete solution to legal requirement, helpful, good value, trustworthy, someone I would highly recommend.
Translation service also excellent.Feb 11, 2014
Who is this Service for?
Over recent years, many companies have demonstrated an unlikely agility to hit the publicity self-destruct button as a result of errors that begin as poor corporate governance. Our team of experienced corporate law specialists are able to guide client firms in the areas of corporate governance and social responsibility, helping to avoid self-inflicted own goals that can destroy a firm’s reputation and impact its bottom line.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial in-depth discussion with experienced lawyers in the field of corporate governance to understand the views and concerns of the board.
- Assistance with drafting effective proposals in the areas of bylaws, compensation agreements, codes of conduct and regulatory supervision
- Developing with the client an appropriate strategy to provide training to officers and employees of the company in the areas of data protection, directors duties, avoidance and detection of bribery and/or corruption and contract law
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.