Licensing & Supervision in Spain
Encarnación has more than 20 years of experience working as a lawyer in Spain. She is specialized in Corporate Law, with a long-standing experience in Family Law, Immigration and Property Law. Her most notable qualities include excellent negotiating skills, her unwavering professionalism, and the knowledge that shes providing a top-notch, all-round legal service to each and every client.
Licensing & Supervision
Who is this Service for
We provide advice and support in the areas of national and European licensing and supervision to a wide range of banking and financial services companies including banks, payments companies, investment companies, investment funds and insurance firms. With the introduction of MiFID II and PSD II, compliance with European regulations are set to become vital for firms in this arena.
What does this service consist of?
- Review of existing company-wide policies to determine current robustness of the compliance infrastructure
- Specific proposals for actions needed to ensure compliance
- Analysis and review of specific proposed transactions that would benefit from the input of a regulatory compliance specialist to ensure all national and European rules are observed.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.