Business Licence Application in Greece
Business Licence Application in Greece: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a business services lawyer in Greece
- Sofia is a graduate of Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece, qualifying in 2012. She has practiced Law since 2014 and is a member of Chania Law Bar. In addition to being a Lawyer, she is also an accredited Mediator (alternative dispute resolution method) and the Director of Studies at the Alternative Dispute Resolution Centre of Crete. Fluent in English, she specializes in Criminal Law, Corporate Law , Family Law and Real Estate as counselor and in litigation matters, as well as Mediation and Deal Facilitation on corporate, banking and family disputes.
Business Licence Application
Who is this Service for?
Opening and operating a business can often require the owner to obtain a license to carry-out the specific activity. Sometimes, this is passed-on to the new owner, if purchasing an existing business, or if not, it may be necessary to make an application. Where the business shall deal with the public, these tend to be quite arcane and complex. Especially if the activity or service to be provided is dangerous in any way, such as certain sporting activities.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial discussion with a lawyer to understand the project you have in mind
- Preparation of a report on the steps to be taken to initiate the activity and the likely costs involved, including an evaluation of the likelihood of success
- Upon agreement, initiation of the application and the steps to obtain the licence
- Follow-up services to include full tax and accounting service
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.