Business Licence Application in Italy
Marco is a dedicated and motivated professional, with several years of successful international legal experience. Specifically he has experience in the Italian, English and French legal systems having spent time working in law firms in each country. Marco is a native Italian speaker and is also fluent in English and French. Marco provides international clients with expert advice and assistance in matters of property and business as well as any legal issues relating to fine art.
Testimonials for Marco
Michael Morgan, Padova
Marco was able to resolve my problem within 10 days, where it took me over 2 months getting nowhere with the facility we bought our Murano set in Venice, Italy.
Nov 01, 2019
Chris Rye, Chelmsford, England
On occasions it took a little longer than we had hoped in obtaining a reply, however we do appreciate and understand that this was probably due to being away from the office, possibly in Court, or with other clients - not a criticism just an observation.
There are no improvements we can suggest, save to say, we would use Marco in the future if required.
Oct 29, 2019
Business Licence Application
Who is this Service for?
Opening and operating a business can often require the owner to obtain a license to carry-out the specific activity. Sometimes, this is passed-on to the new owner, if purchasing an existing business, or if not, it may be necessary to make an application. Where the business shall deal with the public, these tend to be quite arcane and complex. Especially if the activity or service to be provided is dangerous in any way, such as certain sporting activities.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial discussion with a lawyer to understand the project you have in mind
- Preparation of a report on the steps to be taken to initiate the activity and the likely costs involved, including an evaluation of the likelihood of success
- Upon agreement, initiation of the application and the steps to obtain the licence
- Follow-up services to include full tax and accounting service
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.