Business Licence Application in Oviedo
Business Licence Application in Oviedo: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a business services lawyer in Oviedo
- Miguel has accumulated a great deal of experience practising as a lawyer for more than 16 years. He is an expert in all aspects of commercial and employment law, working extensively with international businesses that have Spanish employees. He appears on the register of civil and employment law mediators and is authorised by the Spanish government to mediate in civil and commercial disputes.Cases completed: 21
Testimonials for Miguel
- Ben Cuppello, Oviedo
Miguel provided a faultless service throughout the purchase of our property in Oviedo.
Always responsive, providing excellent advice and guidance and prepared to go above and beyond to help us on numerous occasions. I could not recommend him highly enough.May 27, 2020
- Brian Berman, Oviedo
We were very have happy with the level of service provided by Miguel, he went above and beyond to make sure that everything was understood by us and clear.
Using him made us realise that buying aboard was not straight forward and with his help opened doors which we would have struggled with. He was always available to us day and night ( even at weekends) and would respond to any question with either the answer or information of how to get it. He kept us informed at each and ever stage of our purchase. He was a real gentleman and we were very proud and honoured to have met such a lovely man.
He is a great example of how a person in his position should operate with his clients and we can not thank him enough.Mar 11, 2020
- Pavel Zaytsev, Oviedo
Miguel helped our company a lot.
He deeply investigated the contract then provided us a reasonable set of recommendations how to proceed with the counterparty.
The case is going to the end in a couple of weeks, finally he could able to defend our position as much as possible. We will definitely use Miguel for creating future contracts.Mar 11, 2020
- Chris Ealand, Oviedo
I am so satisfied and impressed by the the blend of professionalism and humanity Miguel has shown me. He has earned my complete trust in all matters.
He keeps in contact and replies quickly and even on weekends. Plus has a wonderful feel for his clients as to their needs. I cannot thank him enough for all his help.Nov 27, 2019
- Leigh Hossbach, Oviedo
I would wholly recommend Miguel to anybody contemplating a house purchase in the Asturias area of Spain. His pricing was competitive and adapted to my particular requirements.
He consulted with other professionals (including the council) to help determine the expansion and future building possibilities of the land. He also undertook the necessary checks to establish there was no outstanding debt tied to the property.
Compared to UK solicitors Miguel was very much more approachable and would always respond to my queries and deliver frequent progress reports at any time of the day including weekends.
Given the complexity of the Spanish notary system it is essential you have a local solicitor who knows all the variations associated with the Asturian conveyancing system to guide you towards a successful outcome.
Even though I had a reasonable understanding of Spanish Miguel's excellent written and spoken English proved invaluable at all stages of the conveyancing process in particular the final signing of the deeds. Well done Miguel and many thanks for all your help!Aug 17, 2019
- Daphne Zargar, Detroit, USA
Miguel was awesome! Super responsive, extended my knowledge and put me totally at ease through the process of buying a house in Galicia.
I felt my interests were put first in the process and protected and would definitely recommend Miguel with full confidence.Jul 20, 2019
- Daniel Spitzhorn, Spain
Miguel in Oviedo helped us during the process of buying a flat in Asturias. He was just brilliant!Aug 14, 2018
- Nick Nicolaou, Oviedo
Very Satisfied with Miguel's work. He was very helpful and we would definitely use his services again in the future.Feb 20, 2018
Business Licence Application
Who is this Service for?
Opening and operating a business can often require the owner to obtain a license to carry-out the specific activity. Sometimes, this is passed-on to the new owner, if purchasing an existing business, or if not, it may be necessary to make an application. Where the business shall deal with the public, these tend to be quite arcane and complex. Especially if the activity or service to be provided is dangerous in any way, such as certain sporting activities.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial discussion with a lawyer to understand the project you have in mind
- Preparation of a report on the steps to be taken to initiate the activity and the likely costs involved, including an evaluation of the likelihood of success
- Upon agreement, initiation of the application and the steps to obtain the licence
- Follow-up services to include full tax and accounting service
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.