Business Licence Application in United Arab Emirates
Mark has more than 30 years’ experience as a solicitor in the UK and internationally. He is a full member of STEP, with admittance to practice in the UK and Dubai, and is authorised as a professional trustee by the Malta Financial Services Authority. Mark advises UK and international clients on a broad range of international and domestic matters. He has a proven record of success in assisting non-resident and non-UK domiciled clients. Straightforward and pragmatic in his approach, Mark is tenacious in representing his clients’ best interests and achieving the best possible outcome for them.
Business Licence Application
Who is this Service for?
Opening and operating a business can often require the owner to obtain a license to carry-out the specific activity. Sometimes, this is passed-on to the new owner, if purchasing an existing business, or if not, it may be necessary to make an application. Where the business shall deal with the public, these tend to be quite arcane and complex. Especially if the activity or service to be provided is dangerous in any way, such as certain sporting activities.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial discussion with a lawyer to understand the project you have in mind
- Preparation of a report on the steps to be taken to initiate the activity and the likely costs involved, including an evaluation of the likelihood of success
- Upon agreement, initiation of the application and the steps to obtain the licence
- Follow-up services to include full tax and accounting service
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.