Business Set-Up in Spain
See client reviews of local English-speaking Lawyers who can assist you with Business Set-Up in Spain and make sure you find a trusted and experienced local expert.
Vera is a dual qualified Spanish and Italian lawyer with 20 years of experience in property and conveyancing, commercial and tax law, wills and inheritance, international contracts, tourism and timeshare law, civil, administrative and international private law. Languages: English (full professional proficiency), Spanish (bilingual proficiency), Italian (native proficiency), French (professional working proficiency) and German (elementary proficiency).
- Alicante City
- El Campello
- Granada City
- La Manga Del Mar Menor
- Las Palmas
- Los Alcázares
- Los Cristianos
- Madrid City
- Malaga City
- Murcia City
- Orihuela Costa
- Palma De Mallorca
- Playa Blanca
- Puerto Del Rosario
- San Sebastian
- Seville City
- Torre Del Mar
- Valencia City
- Velez Malaga
Who is this Service for?
If you have already decided on the type of business you want to run, and where you wish to locate it, then the main decision you will need to make is whether you should set it up as a limited company or as a sole trader.
This can be extremely important as you can save a considerable amount of money depending on which option you choose. Both have benefits and drawbacks.
Self-employed is of course cheaper to set-up and less costly to manage since the reporting requirements are lesser than in the case of limited companies.
On the other hand, limited companies do limit your liability in the case of a claim against your business, which depending on the type of business could be the only reason you need to opt for this type of structure. Otherwise, a limited company is rather more flexible when there are a number of partners or when the company has other, more complex attributes.
What does this service consist of?
- Ensure legal interests are protected, especially when creating a company with several partners.
- Drawing-up a notarial contract according to your guidelines, properly prepared and tailored to your objectives.
- Ensuring that your Articles of Association contain all necessary elements.
- Make sure that the application is made in accordance with the requirements of the Commercial Companies Code. With the power of attorney you will have granted to us, on your behalf we will register your company at all Government institutions and offices required by law.
- Applying for company tax and identification numbers.
- Obtaining all necessary documents, permits and approvals.
- Dealing with bank formalities connected with setting up of the company bank account.
- Once completed the registration process, we will draw up all other corporate documents required by the Commercial Companies Code.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.