Business Set-Up in Spain
- CarlosCarlos is a highly qualified and experienced bilingual lawyer with dual US and Spanish citizenship. He has obtained batchelor and masters degrees via attendance at a number of prestigious universities including the Universities of Navarra, Leiden and Cambridge, The Hague Academy of International Law, Holland and the IESE Business School in Barcelona. Carlos specialises in the following areas: International Law, Company Law, Civil Law (Property/Family Matters), Administrative Law and his firm provides accounting services.Cases completed: 39
Testimonials for Business Set-Up
- Davinder Singh Syan, Switzerland
Carlos was extremely helpful,he work is also very fast and he have always time for me.Mar 27, 2019
- Philip Glencross, UK
Carlos was extremely helpful, couldn't have done more. I would definitely recommend him to friends.Feb 26, 2019
- Stephen Owusu Ansah, Madrid
Carlos is a professional and respectful lawyer, he has helped me a lot and with my police clearance...i would like to recommend him to everyone! Thanks.Feb 23, 2019
Who is this Service for?
If you have already decided on the type of business you want to run, and where you wish to locate it, then the main decision you will need to make is whether you should set it up as a limited company or as a sole trader.
This can be extremely important as you can save a considerable amount of money depending on which option you choose. Both have benefits and drawbacks.
Self-employed is of course cheaper to set-up and less costly to manage since the reporting requirements are lesser than in the case of limited companies.
On the other hand, limited companies do limit your liability in the case of a claim against your business, which depending on the type of business could be the only reason you need to opt for this type of structure. Otherwise, a limited company is rather more flexible when there are a number of partners or when the company has other, more complex attributes.
What does this service consist of?
- Ensure legal interests are protected, especially when creating a company with several partners.
- Drawing-up a notarial contract according to your guidelines, properly prepared and tailored to your objectives.
- Ensuring that your Articles of Association contain all necessary elements.
- Make sure that the application is made in accordance with the requirements of the Commercial Companies Code. With the power of attorney you will have granted to us, on your behalf we will register your company at all Government institutions and offices required by law.
- Applying for company tax and identification numbers.
- Obtaining all necessary documents, permits and approvals.
- Dealing with bank formalities connected with setting up of the company bank account.
- Once completed the registration process, we will draw up all other corporate documents required by the Commercial Companies Code.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.