Business Set-Up in Orihuela Costa
Inma is a highly experienced lawyer having spent more than 25 years assisting clients in Murcia and Orihuela Costa. She deals principally in matters of civil law (property, family, probate) as well as commercial law, assisting clients set-up businesses in the region. Inma also takes an active role in the Legal Guidance Service of the Bar Association of Murcia.Cases completed: 31
Testimonials for Inma
Ilona Barta, Torrevieja
Inma was extremely helpful: she responded promptly and kept us up dated during our case every day. She possesses great negotiation skills that led to success in our case. Great value for money for complicated issue. Inma also made us clear about Spanish legislations and law that was helpful.
Approachable and highly professional. Can't express enough our gratitude. We will definitely recommend Inma.
May 29, 2020
Moshe Stovall, Torrevieja
Inma was very professional and guided me every step of the way. i will use her again and also my brother would like to use her services. she is the best!
Mar 02, 2020
Gary Hamilton , Murcia
Inma was extremely helpful in explaining the immigration process and guiding us throughout, including accompanying us to our appointment with the 'Police' for our residency cards. Everything worked out well, all thanks to Inma.
She knows the local requirements very well and made sure we had everything prepared to ensure a successful application. Muchos Gracias Inma!
Feb 07, 2020
lesley king, Torrevieja
Inma was very professional, very helpful and guided me through the Spanish legal process simply and clearly. She fought my corner with a satisfactory outcome.
Constant contact throughout the case on both a professional and personal level, asking about my mother who is unwell, showed compassion.
I would recommend Inma to anyone, English or Spanish who needs help with legal advice.
Nothing could have been done better. Excellent.
Jan 11, 2020
Ashley Wilkins, Murcia
We were delighted with the level of responsiveness and service Inma provided. Our daughter has been accepted at UCAM to study Dentistry and consequently we were helping her set up life in Murcia.
Inma was most helpful in the flat leasing process in the identification of Agents and in the Tenancy Agreement negotiation and execution after a property had been found. This together with her good general advice about how things work in Murcia and Spain have made the process far easier that would otherwise be the case. Inma was also very helpful in the NIE process.
Bravo and we are delighted to recommend Inma as a first port of call in Murcia !
Best wishes Ashley.
Sep 18, 2019
Andrea Omahony, Murcia
Inma was fabulous. She was extremely professional and she answered any questions efficiently and accurately.
Apr 01, 2019
Who is this Service for?
If you have already decided on the type of business you want to run, and where you wish to locate it, then the main decision you will need to make is whether you should set it up as a limited company or as a sole trader.
This can be extremely important as you can save a considerable amount of money depending on which option you choose. Both have benefits and drawbacks.
Self-employed is of course cheaper to set-up and less costly to manage since the reporting requirements are lesser than in the case of limited companies.
On the other hand, limited companies do limit your liability in the case of a claim against your business, which depending on the type of business could be the only reason you need to opt for this type of structure. Otherwise, a limited company is rather more flexible when there are a number of partners or when the company has other, more complex attributes.
What does this service consist of?
- Ensure legal interests are protected, especially when creating a company with several partners.
- Drawing-up a notarial contract according to your guidelines, properly prepared and tailored to your objectives.
- Ensuring that your Articles of Association contain all necessary elements.
- Make sure that the application is made in accordance with the requirements of the Commercial Companies Code. With the power of attorney you will have granted to us, on your behalf we will register your company at all Government institutions and offices required by law.
- Applying for company tax and identification numbers.
- Obtaining all necessary documents, permits and approvals.
- Dealing with bank formalities connected with setting up of the company bank account.
- Once completed the registration process, we will draw up all other corporate documents required by the Commercial Companies Code.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.