Business Set-Up in Mazarron
Business Set-Up in Mazarron: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a business services lawyer in Mazarron
- Maria-Jose read Law at the University of Alicante, and in 2004 became a member of The Law Society of Murcia. In 2005 she established her own law firm with offices in the centre of Murcia and maintains offices both there and in Valencia. Maria-Jose acts as Secretary of the Civil Section in the Law Society of Murcia and is a leading member of the legal community. She assists clients with property acquisitions and disposals as well as a full range of civil law matters such as inheritances and family law matters. She speaks English fluently.Cases completed: 31
Testimonials for María-José
- Miguel and Christine Gonzalez Lopez, Murcia
We were looking for advice on commercial property law and had a very quick and definite reply.Sep 21, 2020
- Paul Dowler, Murcia
I cannot speak highly enough of the professional level of service afforded to me by Maria-Jose.
The speed of reply to enquiries was excellent as was the advice.
I will, without question utilise the services provided by Maria once again, should I have the requirement for legal assistance within Spain.
Thank you Maria!Mar 25, 2020
- Patricia Wheatley , Murcia
Maria was very helpful and sorted my problem within a week, I was very pleased with how much information I was given and the very quick replies to any questions I had.Feb 03, 2020
- Michelle, Murcia
I’m very happy with the way Maria dealt with everything,I would definitely contact Maria if I ever needed her services again 😃Nov 27, 2019
- Thijs Lethbridge, Murcia
Maria is an extremely competent and professional lawyer, she helped with all aspects of work involved even going above and beyond in her line of duty. I will definitely use her again if I require a lawyer. Brilliant experience.Oct 23, 2019
- Michael Harrison, Urb. Camposol Mazarron Murcia
Maria was extremely helpful and professional, and put herself out to satisfy my needs.
I contacted her on a number of occasions and always had very good advise on costs etc.
Her English was impeccable and could always be understood.Jul 27, 2018
Who is this Service for?
If you have already decided on the type of business you want to run, and where you wish to locate it, then the main decision you will need to make is whether you should set it up as a limited company or as a sole trader.
This can be extremely important as you can save a considerable amount of money depending on which option you choose. Both have benefits and drawbacks.
Self-employed is of course cheaper to set-up and less costly to manage since the reporting requirements are lesser than in the case of limited companies.
On the other hand, limited companies do limit your liability in the case of a claim against your business, which depending on the type of business could be the only reason you need to opt for this type of structure. Otherwise, a limited company is rather more flexible when there are a number of partners or when the company has other, more complex attributes.
What does this service consist of?
- Ensure legal interests are protected, especially when creating a company with several partners.
- Drawing-up a notarial contract according to your guidelines, properly prepared and tailored to your objectives.
- Ensuring that your Articles of Association contain all necessary elements.
- Make sure that the application is made in accordance with the requirements of the Commercial Companies Code. With the power of attorney you will have granted to us, on your behalf we will register your company at all Government institutions and offices required by law.
- Applying for company tax and identification numbers.
- Obtaining all necessary documents, permits and approvals.
- Dealing with bank formalities connected with setting up of the company bank account.
- Once completed the registration process, we will draw up all other corporate documents required by the Commercial Companies Code.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.