Business Purchase in Crete
Business Purchase in Crete: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a business services lawyer in Crete
- Sofia is a graduate of Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece, qualifying in 2012. She has practiced Law since 2014 and is a member of Chania Law Bar. In addition to being a Lawyer, she is also an accredited Mediator (alternative dispute resolution method) and the Director of Studies at the Alternative Dispute Resolution Centre of Crete. Fluent in English, she specializes in Criminal Law, Corporate Law , Family Law and Real Estate as counselor and in litigation matters, as well as Mediation and Deal Facilitation on corporate, banking and family disputes.
Who is this Service for?
Both individuals and companies are interested in either making strategic investments in businesses located in other countries or indeed in purchasing them outright. To be able to advise on such investments – ranging from relatively straight forward to highly complex - requires a great deal of experience and ability to carry-out due diligence, understand the impact of tax and accounting rules and corporate law in general, to ensure that your investment is safe and productive.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial discussion with a tax lawyer to understand the project you have in mind
- The tax lawyer will provide you with a report on the impact of the course of action proposed and options to make the investment as efficient and cost-effective as is possible.
- Upon agreement on the specific course of action to take, the tax lawyer will implement and manage the investment
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.