Business Purchase in Athens
Dimitra holds a Bachelor Degree in Business Administration from the University of Macedonian, Thessaloniki, Greece and a Masters of Science (Msc) in Banking & Financial Analysis from the University of Piraeus, Greece. Dimitra is an Internal Auditor of ISO, A tax specialist in Greek Taxation and a Certified Economical Analyst by the Greek Economic Chamber. Dimitra has over thirty years working experience in shipping industry, Also she has ten years working experience in commercial industryDimitra gained extensive experience in accounting, taxation and consultation of business including financial advisory. She has operated in Greece her own practice since 2012.
Who is this Service for?
Both individuals and companies are interested in either making strategic investments in businesses located in other countries or indeed in purchasing them outright. To be able to advise on such investments – ranging from relatively straight forward to highly complex - requires a great deal of experience and ability to carry-out due diligence, understand the impact of tax and accounting rules and corporate law in general, to ensure that your investment is safe and productive.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial discussion with a tax lawyer to understand the project you have in mind
- The tax lawyer will provide you with a report on the impact of the course of action proposed and options to make the investment as efficient and cost-effective as is possible.
- Upon agreement on the specific course of action to take, the tax lawyer will implement and manage the investment
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.