Business Purchase in Hungary
Business Purchase in Hungary: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a business services lawyer in Hungary
- Gergely is a lawyer admitted to the Budapest Bar Association. For over 10 years practising as a lawyer in Hungary, he has gained widespread experience and expertise in various legal fields including commercial law, data protection, intellectual and real property matters, as well as dealing with immigration relating to business owners and employees.
- Peter graduated from the university of Pécs, Hungary including one semester in Berlin HTW Business law faculty spent as an ERASMUS student. After his studies he worked one year at the audit department at Deloitte. Later he specialised in civil-, company- business- and procurement law. Peter has 10+ years experience as a lawyer, speaks and works in Hungarian, English and German.
Who is this Service for?
Both individuals and companies are interested in either making strategic investments in businesses located in other countries or indeed in purchasing them outright. To be able to advise on such investments – ranging from relatively straight forward to highly complex - requires a great deal of experience and ability to carry-out due diligence, understand the impact of tax and accounting rules and corporate law in general, to ensure that your investment is safe and productive.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial discussion with a tax lawyer to understand the project you have in mind
- The tax lawyer will provide you with a report on the impact of the course of action proposed and options to make the investment as efficient and cost-effective as is possible.
- Upon agreement on the specific course of action to take, the tax lawyer will implement and manage the investment
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.