Business Purchase in Faro
Business Purchase in Faro: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a business services lawyer in Faro
- Teresa read law at the University of Coimbra. She is specialised in civil law, contracts, property and inheritance case, with more than 10 years representing international clients. She holds a postgraduate degree in Banking, Stock Exchange and Insurance Law and also holds the specialization course leading to the degree of Master of Corporate Law. A well-known speaker, Teresa's research focuses on issues of economic and financial law, as well as fundamental rights. She speaks English fluently.Cases completed: 67
Testimonials for Teresa
- Hayley Bull, Aveiro
Excellent advice given by Teresa and a speedy service. Will be using again.Nov 03, 2020
- Krzysztof Wiszniowski, Porto
Very responsive and helpful.Oct 30, 2020
- Fernando Alvarado Jacobs, Aveiro
Teresa responded to my request immediately and understood directly and fully my case. Besides the description I gave about of my case, she "read between the lines", and got both the whole picture and every single detail.
She then very quickly went to the practical phase, and solved everything correctly and very fast. During the whole process Teresa was very friendly, easy to deal with, professional and at the same time personal. I will definitely continue to consult her.Oct 23, 2020
- Ian Timms, Moraira, Spain
I was very pleased with the service provided by Teresa,the issue was resolved within the set financial budget, I would not hesitate in recommending Teresa, thanks againOct 23, 2020
- Reine Ramon, Canidelo
Teresa was totally professional...I am a jurist myself...but more, she went above and beyond due diligence.the kind of lawyer who inspires trust and a confidence in the process because she takes the time for attention to every detail, with immense patience, kindness and aforethought.Oct 22, 2020
- Kevin Cheeseman, Viseu
Teresa was extremely helpful. We couldn't have navigated the minefield of Portuguese bureaucracy so smoothly without her help. We're very happy to have her as our new Lawyer.Oct 22, 2020
- Christian Figueroa, Aveiro
Excellent service and professional attention, the level of advice shows that the lawyer truly cares about his client.Oct 14, 2020
- Ralph Higgs, São Pedro de Tomar
Teresa was incredibly quick, and never lost an opportunity to speed something up. We'd never have thought it possible to purchase a house in so short a time, let alone in a strange country!Sep 29, 2020
- Adrien Zalberg, Aveiro
Super happy with my new lawyer
Teresa is very helpfulAug 28, 2020
- Antonio Romani, Aveiro
From the first contact, she has been very professional, informative and provided an excellent service at a reasonable cost—fast and accurate work.
I would have no hesitation in recommending her to anyone requiring legal services.Aug 07, 2020
- Rachel Stevenson, Peniche
Teresa is very responsive and anticipates any questions we might have. She is also very good at explaining issues thoroughly and highlighting areas that will need closer inspection or caution.
I would definitely recommend her services.Jul 27, 2020
- Alex Anderson, Coimbra
Teresa is an actual profesional. She detected problems and possible dangers, saving me a lot of money and stress. I have a lawyer now that i know represents my interests. This means i have peace of mind and someone to go to for help.
I really could not do this without Teresa. first place, first class lawyer. I will remain a client and in the future when I start a company I will rest easily knowing Teresa is protecting and advising me. Thank you again.Jul 22, 2020
- Claire Maciel, Portimão
Teresa was very professional & friendly, I felt at ease with her immediately, I wish to thank her for all her help during a difficult time in my life.Jun 20, 2020
- Mrs Ruth Rettie, Australia
We found Teresa to be very helpful , supplied useful information regarding getting our Fiscal number, and about getting help with purchasing a property in Portugal.Oct 01, 2018
Who is this Service for?
Both individuals and companies are interested in either making strategic investments in businesses located in other countries or indeed in purchasing them outright. To be able to advise on such investments – ranging from relatively straight forward to highly complex - requires a great deal of experience and ability to carry-out due diligence, understand the impact of tax and accounting rules and corporate law in general, to ensure that your investment is safe and productive.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial discussion with a tax lawyer to understand the project you have in mind
- The tax lawyer will provide you with a report on the impact of the course of action proposed and options to make the investment as efficient and cost-effective as is possible.
- Upon agreement on the specific course of action to take, the tax lawyer will implement and manage the investment
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.