Business Purchase in Kocaeli
Kubra is a partner in her law firm which has offices in Istanbul and Izmit. Kubra and her firm focuses primarily in the areas of Corporate Law, Inheritance and Family Law. Her firm also regularly advises on Litigation (labor law, debt recovery, breach of contract, liability and corporate conflicts ), She also represents multinational corporate clients on regulatory compliance matters, particularly in the areas of corporate, trade and customs and real estate property matters. she is a registered arbitrator and a sworn translator and interpreter.
Testimonials for Kübra
Janos Lukacs, Istanbul
Prompt, excellent client and advocate skills.
Oct 01, 2019
Sandy , Istanbul
She was available by phone whenever I needed her!
Aug 31, 2019
Ritchie Ross-Forrester, London
Kubra was fantastic.
She immediately started to communicate with me via WhatsApp which was very helpful and I could speak to over the phone to get updates any time. This was a massive contrast to other lawyers I spoke to in Turkey.
I instantly felt that I could trust her and would recommend her services to anyone. I will be keeping her details very close to hand.
Sep 24, 2018
Who is this Service for?
Both individuals and companies are interested in either making strategic investments in businesses located in other countries or indeed in purchasing them outright. To be able to advise on such investments – ranging from relatively straight forward to highly complex - requires a great deal of experience and ability to carry-out due diligence, understand the impact of tax and accounting rules and corporate law in general, to ensure that your investment is safe and productive.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial discussion with a tax lawyer to understand the project you have in mind
- The tax lawyer will provide you with a report on the impact of the course of action proposed and options to make the investment as efficient and cost-effective as is possible.
- Upon agreement on the specific course of action to take, the tax lawyer will implement and manage the investment
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.