Company Formation in Limassol
Company Formation in Limassol: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a business services lawyer in Limassol
- Michalis' practice focuses on Civil Litigation, Professional Responsibility, Real Estate Law, Administration Law, Immigration Law, Admiralty Law and Corporate Law. He is a member of the Cyprus Bar Association since 2010. Michalis provides many international and domestic clients with a variety of legal services, insurance claims, negotiation with employees, labour disputes resolution etc
- Savvas left Deloitte in 2019 at the level of Director. He has now established his own accounting firm, which has three Partners. He holds a BA (Hons) degree in Accounting and Finance and he is a fellow member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) and a member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Cyprus (ICPAC). He joined Deloitte in 2005 after he finished his studies in the UK. Savvas was a member of the IFRS Consultation Centre of Deloitte Cyprus and specialized in the audit of large local and international companies in the following industries; Shipping, Manufacturing, Oil and Gas, Hotel, Investment Holdings, etc. Savvas gained extensive experience in taxation and consultation of business including financial advisory.
Company Formation & Tax Service in Cyprus
Since many who choose our company formation service in Cyprus do so for the agreeable tax regime, and may not be permanently located on the Island, it can be particularly advantageous to have English-speaking business and tax experts available to assist you with your business plans here - from the start-up phase through to ongoing tax-compliance and HR matters such as processing new employees and Social Security obligations.
Office Locations Across Cyprus
With several office locations located throughout the country we are able to offer a truly nationwide company formation service in Cyprus to English-speakers wherever they wish to set-up their business in Cyprus.
For your peace of mind, please rest assured that all of our accountants are registered and regulated by the local Accountancy Regulatory Body and speak fluent English. Therefore, you can be sure that you will obtain timely answers to any queries you may have, in a language that you understand!
Tax & Social Security Registration
Our tax experts will assist you to set-up your business in Cyprus including company name registration, Mercantile Registry operations and bank account set-up.
Tax Optimisation Planning
As one of the major reasons for choosing Cyprus as a location for incorporating your company in the European Union is the favourable taxation environment, ensuring that you maximise your tax obligations is a critical aspect of any business formation service in Cyprus. Accordingly our experienced, registered and regulated accountants will provide advice on:
- Maximising the tax advantages of non-resident corporate owners.
- The creation of optimal tax structures using Cyprus and international companies, double tax treaties and international trusts for the best possible structure for your business.
Nominee Directors, Bank Accounts & Ancillary Services
As part of our company incorporation service in Cyprus we will arrange for you a service offering nominee services for shareholders, directors, secretarial services and also a registered office address:
- Since personal details of directors and shareholders are publicly available at the public Registrar of companies. In order to maintain your anonymity, we can introduce to you a service provider company that would offer nominee shareholder and director services. Via this service the shares would be held confidentially on your behalf as a beneficial owner through a Trust deed. The trust deeds are not available for review by any external firm person or authority, unless directed via Court order.
- Introduce you to a service provider company that offers services regarding opening bank accounts and preservation of those accounts.
Company Incorporation Service Features
The Limited Company Incorporation and Tax Service package provides all of the assistance you will need to get set-up and operating in the quickest time possible in Italy, and includes the following individual services:
- Drawing-up a notarial contract according to your guidelines, properly prepared and tailored to your objectives.
- Ensuring that your Articles of Association contain all necessary elements.
- Make sure that the application is made in accordance with the requirements of the Commercial Companies Code. With the power of attorney you will have granted to us, on your behalf we will register your company at all Government institutions and offices required by law.
- Applying for company tax and identification numbers.
- Obtaining all necessary documents, permits and approvals.
- Dealing with bank formalities connected with setting up of the company bank account.
- Once completed the registration process, we will draw up all other corporate documents required by the Commercial Companies Code.
Once your business has been set-up in Cyprus, with all formalities attended to, it will be necessary to ensure that your company is compliant with Cyprus' tax laws. We offer a comprehensive service, which includes the following components:
- Maintenance of proper books and records based on International Accounting Standards
- Preparation and Submission of VAT returns (quarterly)
- Resolution of tax enquiries related to the industry sector of the company
- Maintenance of all legally required records (income, expenses, invoicing, assets)
- Completion and presentation of all required tax returns
- Company annual return (abbreviated accounts: balance sheet, profit and loss statement, annual report)
- Ongoing updates on any legislative changes affecting the area of the Company Activities
As well as legal registration and ongoing tax compliance, companies in Cyprus must submit an audit carried-out by an approved accountant. Below are details of our Auditing Service:
- Our qualified auditors prepare the audit of Financial Statements that includes the examination and verification of a company’s financial and accounting records and supporting documents.
- All companies that are registered in Cyprus must prepare and submit to Cyprus authorities Audited Financial Statements every year. As required by Cyprus Companies Law the Audited Financial Statements must be submitted every year to Inland Revenue Department and to Registrar of Companies.
- We prepare the Financial Statements in accordance with International Finance Reporting Standards as well as the Audit Reports in accordance with the International standards of Auditing.
- Audit provides to every business the opportunity to improve company’s effectiveness and reliability. Furthermore as external Auditors we form an independent opinion on the Financial Statements.
The cost of set-up and registration of your fully tax-optimised Cyprus company would be €1500 - Notary, Commercial Registry and any associate administrative costs not included.
The Limited Company Incorporation and Tax Service starts at 100€ per calendar month*
*For those with an unusually high level of operations or additional complexity it may become necessary to adjust the fee level, but only with the client's prior agreement.
The Limited Company Incorporation and Tax Service is ideal for single person or even multi-director Limited Companies in Italy. Should you have employees then you will want to add the Fully Managed HR & Payroll Service:
Fully Managed HR & Payroll Service
This service includes the following components:
- Initial Set-up according to client's requirements
- Production of Employee Payslips (printed at client site)
- Management & Payment of Employer & Employee Social Security Contributions
- Registration and Removal of Employees from Social Security system
This service costs €25 per month for the first employee and €20 per additional employee.
All prices are ex-VAT (@ 19%).
For assistance with a company formation in Cyprus, please use the contact button below
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.