Company Formation in Athens
Dimitra holds a Bachelor Degree in Business Administration from the University of Macedonian, Thessaloniki, Greece and a Masters of Science (Msc) in Banking & Financial Analysis from the University of Piraeus, Greece. Dimitra is an Internal Auditor of ISO, A tax specialist in Greek Taxation and a Certified Economical Analyst by the Greek Economic Chamber. Dimitra has over thirty years working experience in shipping industry, Also she has ten years working experience in commercial industryDimitra gained extensive experience in accounting, taxation and consultation of business including financial advisory. She has operated in Greece her own practice since 2012.
Company Formation & Tax Service in Greece
Given the elevated levels of bureaucracy and red-tape in Greece, despite more recent efforts to address the issue, it makes sense to have English-speaking business and tax experts available to assist you with your business plans - from the start-up phase through to ongoing tax-compliance and HR matters such as processing new employees and Social Security obligations.
- Registration of the Business Rental to the relevant Tax Authorities platform
- Registration to the Tax Authority and Social Security System
- Registration to the relevant chamber
- Bank account opening
- Choose your business activity and advice on the proper business name
- Recommendations regarding the most appropriate fiscal arrangements to ensure taxation levels are optimized
Service Fee : 70 Euro plus VAT 24%
- Maintenance of all legally required records (income, expenses, invoicing, assets)
- VAT declaration
- Social Security maintenance
- Updates on any legislative changes affecting your professional activity
- Annual declaration of all revenue per client and all expenses of creditors and suppliers
- Annual Tax return
Service Fee: 60 Euro monthly plus VAT 24%
Fully Managed HR & Payroll Service (if required):
- File with personal data per employee
- Registration and Removal of Employees from Social Security System
- Production of employee payroll and payslips (printed at client site)
- Management & payment of employee Social Security Contribution
- Service Fee : 30 Euro per month for the first employee and 25 per additional employee plus VAT 24%
Service Fee : 30 Euro per month for the first employee and 25 per additional employee plus VAT 24%
Assistance from an English-speaking lawyer regarding residence or work permits at an additional cost of 80 Euro plus 24%
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.