Company Formation in Thessaloniki
Company Formation in Thessaloniki: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a business services lawyer in Thessaloniki
- Having been internationally trained in Law, International Organizations and European Studies, she has the comparative advantage to have worked for law firms, UN-agencies, the Greek State and NGOs, thus building the ability to effectively analyse, interpret and implement a wide set of rules and regulations. She practises in foreign investments, real estate transactions, contract law, corporate law, immigration and nationality law, family law, inheritance law, debt recovery and licensing.
- Joanna is a Greek lawyer fluent in English, Italian and Spanish, registered with the Bar Association of Thessaloniki since 2008. She obtained a Masters Degree in Transnational and European Commercial Law & ADR. She has worked as an independent lawyer for more than 10 years and has represented British and International clients before the Greek authorities in that time. She has experience in commercial law, corporate law, contract law, investment law, real-estate law and consumer law, as well as in alternative dispute resolution, having participated in arbitration proceedings and out of court negotiations.Cases completed: 15
Testimonials for Joanna
- Sorin Mocanu, Thessaloniki
Joanna was very professional from the beginning until the end of the project.
Moreover, she was very patient and adaptable in assisting us with all the purchase process, in spite of all the problems that appeared with the papers, owners, delays because of pandemic seizures.
I will definitely recommend her and will work with her in the future.Oct 02, 2020
- Michel Saba, Athens
Joanna Chaika is an excellent lawyer.
The necessary information about my case was collected and verified, she was understanding and responsive, she was able to explain to me my options and to provide the appropriate solutions.
The promised results was delivered on time. I definitely recommend her to my friends.Jun 30, 2020
- Irene Peios, Thessaloniki
Very friendly, professional and very honest. She made an excellent job, making sure to charge us the fairest amount and not more. We appreciated that very much and look forward to work with her again in the future.Mar 20, 2020
- David Greenep, Thessaloniki
Joanna was amazing. I couldn’t have done the purchase without her. I will continue to be in contact with her as she is a very trustworthy and knowledgeable person and very professional!Mar 19, 2020
- Moreen Linskey, Thessaloniki
This professional was excellent in all respects. She was helpful understanding and was also very kind. We would definitely recommend her. We wish more solicitors were like this.
The service we received has been excellent and we would use your organisation again as well as recommending.Oct 15, 2019
- Tasos, USA
Joanna did an outstanding job and completed the project on time. She is multilingual and has excellent communication skills.
Great legal work based on the initially discussed objectives and deliverables. She is also pleasant to work with, and a great listener aimed at achieving the best possible outcome.
I have recommended Joanna's legal services to my friends.
Tasos M., PhD, MBA
Houston Texas USAJun 05, 2019
Company Formation & Tax Service in Greece
Given the elevated levels of bureaucracy and red-tape in Greece, despite more recent efforts to address the issue, it makes sense to have English-speaking business and tax experts available to assist you with your business plans - from the start-up phase through to ongoing tax-compliance and HR matters such as processing new employees and Social Security obligations.
- Registration of the Business Rental to the relevant Tax Authorities platform
- Registration to the Tax Authority and Social Security System
- Registration to the relevant chamber
- Bank account opening
- Choose your business activity and advice on the proper business name
- Recommendations regarding the most appropriate fiscal arrangements to ensure taxation levels are optimized
Service Fee : 70 Euro plus VAT 24%
- Maintenance of all legally required records (income, expenses, invoicing, assets)
- VAT declaration
- Social Security maintenance
- Updates on any legislative changes affecting your professional activity
- Annual declaration of all revenue per client and all expenses of creditors and suppliers
- Annual Tax return
Service Fee: 60 Euro monthly plus VAT 24%
Fully Managed HR & Payroll Service (if required):
- File with personal data per employee
- Registration and Removal of Employees from Social Security System
- Production of employee payroll and payslips (printed at client site)
- Management & payment of employee Social Security Contribution
- Service Fee : 30 Euro per month for the first employee and 25 per additional employee plus VAT 24%
Service Fee : 30 Euro per month for the first employee and 25 per additional employee plus VAT 24%
Assistance from an English-speaking lawyer regarding residence or work permits at an additional cost of 80 Euro plus 24%
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.