Company Formation in Vilniaus Miesto Savivaldybė region
Company Formation in Vilniaus Miesto Savivaldybė region: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a business services lawyer in Vilniaus Miesto Savivaldybė region
- Sarunas, business services lawyer in VilniusSaraunas specialises in providing business law advice & litigation, debt collection / bankruptcy / restructuring law as well as alternative dispute resolution.
- Vytaute, business services lawyer in VilniusVytaute has more than 20 years of experience working as a lawyer in Vilnius, Lithuania. She specialises in a number of fields, including property law, commercial law, immigration and family law matters. She speaks English, German and Russian fluently.
Getting the Right People for the Job
Company formation in Spain is unfortunately more complex and time-consuming than is the case in the UK and other Anglo-saxon jurisdictions. The first and most important step to ensuring the long-term viability of your new business in Spain is to get the right help and advice from those with experience and knowledge of the business environment you are going to be facing.
Advocate Abroad’s network of tax lawyers and accountants are seasoned experts at helping English-speakers set-up businesses in Spain in those sectors that expats tend to open– from IT Companies to Restaurants, from plumbers to Diving Schools. We understand your business and we are motivated to help you succeed.
Our business set-up specialist lawyers and accountants can assist you at any one of Advocate Abroad's 60 offices across mainland Spain and the islands.
Sole Trader v Limited Company
Before providing in-depth details of our services it is first necessary to determine whether you need a limited company in Spain or if registering as an 'autonomo' or sole trader is more appropriate.
The main advantages and disadvantages of each form of business are described in the article: Starting a Business in Spain: Sole trader vs Ltd Company.
60 Office Locations Across Spain
With 60 individual office locations throughout the Iberian peninsula and the islands, and 6 tax specialist centres we are able to offer a truly nationwide service to English-speakers wherever they are located in Spain.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.