Company Formation in Fuerteventura region
Company Formation in Fuerteventura region: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a business services lawyer in Fuerteventura region
- Cristina brings not only a great deal of experience dealing with international clients but has also been based abroad for many years, accordingly she speaks English fluently. As a result her communication is of the highest level, meaning that clients understand fully any legal process they are undertaking, thereby ensuring peace of mind at all times. Cristina deals with property related matters as well as probate and family law on behalf of English-speaking clients.Cases completed: 40
Testimonials for Cristina
- Emerson D'Abbot-Doyle, Fuerteventura
Cristina’s level of approachability was second to none & was very empathetic of our family situation & was very adaptable to changes in circumstances as they arose.
Her professionalism throughout was unquestionable & I wouldn’t hesitate in using her again or recommending her to others. Service was perfect in every way.Apr 29, 2019
- Keith Naylor, Fuerteventura
Very satisfied with the service provided. Cristina is bilingual.Feb 22, 2019
- MF, Lanzarote
My lawyer Cristina was extremely understanding , friendly and reassuring. With Cristina on my side, it gave me confidence to continue.May 21, 2018
Getting the Right People for the Job
Company formation in Spain is unfortunately more complex and time-consuming than is the case in the UK and other Anglo-saxon jurisdictions. The first and most important step to ensuring the long-term viability of your new business in Spain is to get the right help and advice from those with experience and knowledge of the business environment you are going to be facing.
Advocate Abroad’s network of tax lawyers and accountants are seasoned experts at helping English-speakers set-up businesses in Spain in those sectors that expats tend to open– from IT Companies to Restaurants, from plumbers to Diving Schools. We understand your business and we are motivated to help you succeed.
Our business set-up specialist lawyers and accountants can assist you at any one of Advocate Abroad's 60 offices across mainland Spain and the islands.
Sole Trader v Limited Company
Before providing in-depth details of our services it is first necessary to determine whether you need a limited company in Spain or if registering as an 'autonomo' or sole trader is more appropriate.
The main advantages and disadvantages of each form of business are described in the article: Starting a Business in Spain: Sole trader vs Ltd Company.
60 Office Locations Across Spain
With 60 individual office locations throughout the Iberian peninsula and the islands, and 6 tax specialist centres we are able to offer a truly nationwide service to English-speakers wherever they are located in Spain.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.