Company Formation in Odessa
Company Formation in Odessa: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a business services lawyer in Odessa
- Viktoriya is an attorney-at-law with over ten years’ professional experience specializing in corporate & IT law as well as assisting businesses with incorporation and tax efficiencies.
Getting the Right People for the Job
Company formation in Ukraine is unfortunately more complex and time-consuming than is the case in the UK and other Anglo-saxon jurisdictions. The first and most important step to ensuring the long-term viability of your new business in Ukraine is to get the right help and advice from those with experience and knowledge of the business environment you are going to be facing.
Advocate Abroad’s network of tax lawyers and accountants are seasoned experts at helping English-speakers set-up businesses in Ukraine in those sectors that expats tend be interested in, such as the IT Sector. We understand your business and we are motivated to help you succeed.
Our business set-up specialist lawyers and accountants can assist you at any one of Advocate Abroad's offices across Ukraine.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.