Business Services Lawyers in Paris
Business Services Lawyers in Paris: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a business services lawyer in Paris
- Avi is a Lawyer to the Paris Bar (2003), With particular focus on the fields of Employment Law, Criminal Law, Personal Injury and Business Law. Together with 8 colleagues and 3 Jurists this firm have considerable experience in the aforementioned areas of law, dealing with over 2 000 clients to date. Avi is a former elected Representative of the Paris Bar Council (2010 to 2015) and former elected Representative of the National Council of French Bars Councils.
- Caroline began her career in well known French & English law firms, such as HMN & Partners, Elborne Mitchell, 5 Essex Court Chambers and Atkin Chambers, where she practised in insurance, construction and litigation fields, specifically insurance and reinsurance law relating to industrial risks, civil liability (contracts, tort, professional matters or defective products) and transport law. She took the oath in 2009 and works in both French and English in civil and commercial matters relating to construction issues, general insurance, industrial risk issues, product liability cases, property and equine law.Cases completed: 20
Testimonials for Caroline
- David Morris, Bordeaux
Caroline was very helpful, knowledgeable and did her utmost to be available when possible. Had Caroline been located nearer to us, a face to face meeting would probably have been of benefit as it is not always easy to communicate clearly by email.Oct 06, 2020
- Martyn Strachan, Scotland
To be fair to Caroline, what I was asking her would have been almost impossible to bring to a successful conclusion and she did as much as she could in the circumstances. She was helpful, responded promptly to communications and researched the matter thoroughly.Sep 13, 2020
- Michele Willmott, Paris
Caroline was helpful & precise in her recommendations.Aug 08, 2020
- Peter Jeun Ho Tsang, Paris
Caroline really couldn't have done more. I was very satisfied with the service and I would definitely recommend to friends.May 20, 2020
- Rameez Sayed, Paris
Caroline has been very responsive and started to advise me as soon as I had made my initial contact. She understands you well, given that she is French and well versed with English.
I made some informed decisions, with her much sorted advice. Her fees are reasonable and she explains you very well before you engage her.
Caroline has been very professional in all her aspects. She is very smart and her introspection is the only way for further improvement.Apr 24, 2020
- Jessica is specialised in French tax law, in particular in business taxation and real estate taxation. She assists foreign clients both on tax issues related to their strategic investment, restructuring and financing operations as well as on the day-to-day management of their taxes. She enjoys working with international clients and obtained a Master of Laws (LLM) in Hong Kong to expand her proficiency. She speaks English fluently.
Testimonials for Jessica
- Malcolm Roberts, Vaujany
This was a tricky tax position that was diligently sorted out. Excellent. Thanks.
I cannot think of any improvement that could be made. All response was fast and helpfulNov 15, 2019
- Raïssa is a registered and regulated lawyer concentrating particularly in private law; she has acquired great experience in real estate sales transactions, transfer and acquisition of property assets, development operations, as well as commercial leases. She advises both French and foreign companies in real estate matters. Prior to her current role she was an associate in several high profile law firms in Paris and Dubai.