Limited Company Set-up Service in Turin
Limited Company Set-up Service in Turin: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a business services lawyer in Turin
- After graduating from the University of Turin in 2004. and time spent as an intern at the International Criminal Court in The Hague, Giovanni returned to Italy where qualified as a lawyer. Over the following eight years he has practices mainly in the areas of private international law and EU law. In particular he assists private and corporate clients in cases related to cross-border litigation, debt collection, drafting of various international contracts (i.e. distribution, agency, joint venture, NdA). He speaks English and French fluently.
Testimonials for Giovanni Luca
- Matt Trenwith, Turin
I received absolute clarity throughout the process in a timely fashion.
I am happy with the current service.Jan 16, 2020
- My training path as a criminal lawyer unfolds through either domestic or comparative and international law, through both academic and professional experiences. Among the former, following the graduation in Law at the University of Turin with a comparative thesis on the issue of mental capacity in Civil Law and Common Law systems, I completed a Master of Laws (LL.M) at the United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute with a final thesis on the comparative criminal procedure, postgraduate courses at the Academy of Public and Private International Law of The Hague and made research as Assistant Professor at Turin University for the International Law and International Organisations course. I qualified as a Lawyer and became a member of Turin Bar Association in 2009. In 2014 I qualified as Solicitor for the Senior Courts of England and Wales and therefore I became a member of the Solicitors Regulation Authority and of the Law Society of London.Among professional experiences in 2007 I had the unique opportunity to take active part to the trial of the Khmer Rouge regime leaders ongoing before the Extraordinary Chambers in the Courts of Cambodia, being a member of the Co-Prosecutors’Office at the UNAKRT (United Nations Assistance to Khmer Rouge Trial). The year after I became a counsel for the United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute (UNICRI) in Turin.After several enriching international experiences I settled in Turin, where I work as a qualified lawyer. I am associate to the law firm VBSM_Vinai-Bonatti-Sattanino-Maldera, dealing mainly with criminal law and company law with the consequent international implications (I am also a member of PEOPIL – Pan European Organisation of Personal Injury Lawyers). I therefore also work on damage compensation issues for personal injuries and the protection of the compensatory interests of victims of major trauma, road traffic accidents, workplace accidents, occupational diseases and medical malpractice either from a compensatory or from a criminal point of view.
- ilaria began providing accounting services in 1999 following an excellent academic career that included two semesters at the European Business School in London and one summer session at the Berkeley University of California. She is a certified accountant both in Italy and in the UK (ACCA). The principle services that ilaria provides, includes tax accounting, bookkeeping, real estate taxation, business legal consultancy, auditing and company evaluations/due diligence.Cases completed: 18
Testimonials for Ilaria
- Barry Kelmis, Padova, Italy
Ilaria was always there when I needed her. Responded quickly to emails, phone calls and questions.
Completely took all my USA documents and USA tax forms and completed my Italian tax forms. Submitted them well before the allotted time.
Very Happy with Ilaria and will look forward to using her services again next year.Aug 07, 2020
- Eugene Mitton, Italy
Ilaria is an excellent accountant and she made starting a business in Italy very easy for us. She helped us navigate the complexities of Italian company law, and she proactively gets in touch with us with suggestions, advice on new government rules or support, and other advice that we need. I highly recommend using Ilaria's services.Jun 02, 2020
- Greg Turner, San Remo
Ilaria was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. She was very prompt in replying to me or calling me.
I can’t speak Italian correctly and she could then speak English to me as if it’s her 1st language.
I have spent a long time looking for an Italian/English speaking accountant that is experienced, trustworthy and makes you feel welcome to contact her. I appreciate making contact with her and will certainly use her for all things related in the future.
Nothing to improve. Top service and I will use your business again each time. Thank youFeb 15, 2019
- Lara, Turin
My contact in Italy, Ilaria, was SO helpful and responsive. 100%recommendJan 04, 2019
- Daniel Mannion, Italy
Dedicated help received in a very responsive manner. Very happy with all the help I was given!Nov 28, 2018
Limited Company Set-up Service
Who is this Service for?
Depending on the type and size of the business that you are planning to set-up, a limited company can often be the appropriate choice – for the same reasons as are the case in your home country – flexibility and limited liability. Note that the bureaucracy associated with incorporating a company and ensuring tax and reporting compliance tend to be rather more complex than in the UK and other Anglo-Saxon jurisdictions.
What does this service consist of?
- Ensure legal interests are protected, especially when creating a company with several partners.
- Drawing-up a notarial contract according to your guidelines, properly prepared and tailored to your objectives.
- Ensuring that your Articles of Association contain all necessary elements.
- Make sure that the application is made in accordance with the requirements of the Commercial Companies Code. With the power of attorney you will have granted to us, on your behalf we will register your company at all Government institutions and offices required by law.
- Applying for company tax and identification numbers.
- Obtaining all necessary documents, permits and approvals.
- Dealing with bank formalities connected with setting up of the company bank account.
- Once completed the registration process, we will draw up all other corporate documents required by the Commercial Companies Code.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.