Limited Company Set-up Service in Porto
Limited Company Set-up Service in Porto: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a business services lawyer in Porto
- Tiago has 10+ years of practice experience, having qualified in both Portuguese and Brazilian jurisdictions. He believes in the overarching importance of providing effective and creative solutions to business and individual clients alike.Cases completed: 13
Testimonials for Tiago
- Vanessa Killelea, Portugal, Porto
Tiago was wonderful, all aspects of the work were undertaken promptly and professionally.
He was approachable and explained all the necessary procedures. His rates were extremely fair and there was a good outcome for me in the court. He worked exceptionally hard on my behalf, and did a fantastic job.Nov 30, 2020
- Ethan Flower, Porto
We are so happy with Tiago and his wonderful help. He made everything simple and made sure we accomplished all that we needed. He was very careful and went above and beyond. Everyone has to use Tiago!Nov 29, 2020
- Rowena Fernandes, Algarve
Tiago is laudable in his role as advocate. Efficient, thorough, timely, amiable, combining heart with mind. It is a blessing to have found Tiago and he is to be highly recommended.Nov 05, 2020
- Ana Macedo, Lisbon
Tiago is a true professional. He understood what I needed, acted diligently in executing his tasks, and responded to my requests for updates in a timely and courteous manner. His knowledge of Portuguese laws and it’s bureaucracy, were commendable. His price rates were reasonable.
I hope he continues to built his clientele, both in Portugal and overseas, especially in the United States. He does a very good job. No improvement needed.Oct 14, 2020
- Graduated at Universidade de Coimbra in 2002. Practising lawyer in Oporto and Viana do Castelo area for the last 15 years. Handling mostly Commercial and Corporate Law, Labour Law, Litigation and Family Law, with extensive experience in representation of clients, negotiating and drafting of contracts and litigation.Cases completed: 14
Testimonials for Tânia
- Martyn Hale, Portugal
I very much appreciated the conciseness of our exchanges.Sep 23, 2020
- Michel De Preter, Viana do Castelo
Tania was extremely helpful - very satisfied with the service!Aug 19, 2020
- Mahmoud Khfagah, Porto
Tania was extremely helpful, she couldn't have done more!Jun 17, 2020
- Mitra Karimpour, Porto
She is perfect person that i met in portugal.
She provided all documents and information about my situation and informed me a lot about everything that i wanted to know.
If i need help and more informations, definitely i will contact with her again.Mar 19, 2020
- Michel De Preter, Switzerland
Very helpful. Excellent value for money!Aug 09, 2019
- Ann Young, Aveiro
Was able to assist me over the phone without needing to go into the offices
Only issue was that could have been clearer about the fees as I ended up having to do a transfer twice for half the fees when it would have been easier to do one for the whole amount.Jun 27, 2019
Limited Company Set-up Service
Who is this Service for?
Depending on the type and size of the business that you are planning to set-up, a limited company can often be the appropriate choice – for the same reasons as are the case in your home country – flexibility and limited liability. Note that the bureaucracy associated with incorporating a company and ensuring tax and reporting compliance tend to be rather more complex than in the UK and other Anglo-Saxon jurisdictions.
What does this service consist of?
- Ensure legal interests are protected, especially when creating a company with several partners.
- Drawing-up a notarial contract according to your guidelines, properly prepared and tailored to your objectives.
- Ensuring that your Articles of Association contain all necessary elements.
- Make sure that the application is made in accordance with the requirements of the Commercial Companies Code. With the power of attorney you will have granted to us, on your behalf we will register your company at all Government institutions and offices required by law.
- Applying for company tax and identification numbers.
- Obtaining all necessary documents, permits and approvals.
- Dealing with bank formalities connected with setting up of the company bank account.
- Once completed the registration process, we will draw up all other corporate documents required by the Commercial Companies Code.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.