Limited Company Set-up Service in Asturias region
Limited Company Set-up Service in Asturias region: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a business services lawyer in Asturias region
- Miguel has accumulated a great deal of experience practising as a lawyer for more than 16 years. He is an expert in all aspects of commercial and employment law, working extensively with international businesses that have Spanish employees. He appears on the register of civil and employment law mediators and is authorised by the Spanish government to mediate in civil and commercial disputes.Cases completed: 21
Testimonials for Miguel
- Ben Cuppello, Oviedo
Miguel provided a faultless service throughout the purchase of our property in Oviedo.
Always responsive, providing excellent advice and guidance and prepared to go above and beyond to help us on numerous occasions. I could not recommend him highly enough.May 27, 2020
- Brian Berman, Oviedo
We were very have happy with the level of service provided by Miguel, he went above and beyond to make sure that everything was understood by us and clear.
Using him made us realise that buying aboard was not straight forward and with his help opened doors which we would have struggled with. He was always available to us day and night ( even at weekends) and would respond to any question with either the answer or information of how to get it. He kept us informed at each and ever stage of our purchase. He was a real gentleman and we were very proud and honoured to have met such a lovely man.
He is a great example of how a person in his position should operate with his clients and we can not thank him enough.Mar 11, 2020
- Pavel Zaytsev, Oviedo
Miguel helped our company a lot.
He deeply investigated the contract then provided us a reasonable set of recommendations how to proceed with the counterparty.
The case is going to the end in a couple of weeks, finally he could able to defend our position as much as possible. We will definitely use Miguel for creating future contracts.Mar 11, 2020
- Chris Ealand, Oviedo
I am so satisfied and impressed by the the blend of professionalism and humanity Miguel has shown me. He has earned my complete trust in all matters.
He keeps in contact and replies quickly and even on weekends. Plus has a wonderful feel for his clients as to their needs. I cannot thank him enough for all his help.Nov 27, 2019
- Leigh Hossbach, Oviedo
I would wholly recommend Miguel to anybody contemplating a house purchase in the Asturias area of Spain. His pricing was competitive and adapted to my particular requirements.
He consulted with other professionals (including the council) to help determine the expansion and future building possibilities of the land. He also undertook the necessary checks to establish there was no outstanding debt tied to the property.
Compared to UK solicitors Miguel was very much more approachable and would always respond to my queries and deliver frequent progress reports at any time of the day including weekends.
Given the complexity of the Spanish notary system it is essential you have a local solicitor who knows all the variations associated with the Asturian conveyancing system to guide you towards a successful outcome.
Even though I had a reasonable understanding of Spanish Miguel's excellent written and spoken English proved invaluable at all stages of the conveyancing process in particular the final signing of the deeds. Well done Miguel and many thanks for all your help!Aug 17, 2019
- Daphne Zargar, Detroit, USA
Miguel was awesome! Super responsive, extended my knowledge and put me totally at ease through the process of buying a house in Galicia.
I felt my interests were put first in the process and protected and would definitely recommend Miguel with full confidence.Jul 20, 2019
- Daniel Spitzhorn, Spain
Miguel in Oviedo helped us during the process of buying a flat in Asturias. He was just brilliant!Aug 14, 2018
- Nick Nicolaou, Oviedo
Very Satisfied with Miguel's work. He was very helpful and we would definitely use his services again in the future.Feb 20, 2018
Limited Company Set-up Service
Who is this Service for?
Depending on the type and size of the business that you are planning to set-up, a limited company can often be the appropriate choice – for the same reasons as are the case in your home country – flexibility and limited liability. Note that the bureaucracy associated with incorporating a company and ensuring tax and reporting compliance tend to be rather more complex than in the UK and other Anglo-Saxon jurisdictions.
What does this service consist of?
- Ensure legal interests are protected, especially when creating a company with several partners.
- Drawing-up a notarial contract according to your guidelines, properly prepared and tailored to your objectives.
- Ensuring that your Articles of Association contain all necessary elements.
- Make sure that the application is made in accordance with the requirements of the Commercial Companies Code. With the power of attorney you will have granted to us, on your behalf we will register your company at all Government institutions and offices required by law.
- Applying for company tax and identification numbers.
- Obtaining all necessary documents, permits and approvals.
- Dealing with bank formalities connected with setting up of the company bank account.
- Once completed the registration process, we will draw up all other corporate documents required by the Commercial Companies Code.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.