Limited Company Set-up Service in Los Cristianos
Oliver is a multidisciplinary lawyer and economist with over 10 years in the banking sector. With a very high level of written and spoken English, Oliver specialises in: Property Conveyances, Inheritance, Family Law, Criminal Law, Tax Law and Contractual disputes.Cases completed: 81
Testimonials for Oliver
Sally Bircher, Tenerife (Los Cristianos)
I have recommended our lawyer Oliver to many people due to his professionalism and ability to communicate on all levels.
Calls were always returned and questions always answered. Great value for money.
Jul 16, 2019
David Edwards, England
Very Satisfied with the service provided by Oliver. He was quick, efficient and value for money. Would definitely recommend to friends.
Oct 17, 2018
Janet/Alex Olsen, Newcastle
Overall the service provided by Oliver was exceptional.
My mother and I couldn't of asked for more from him as he sorted out our family affairs. His attitude, attention to detail and promptness while helping us were second to none.
His English is top notch and his way of explaining and or guiding you through what needs to be done makes the whole experience easier than expected.
We'd recommend Oliver to anyone in need of his expertise while dealing with issues in Tenerife.
Jul 25, 2018
Sham Naib, Callao Salvaje, Tenerife
My lawyer Oliver was very helpful, always happy to assist. He professionally checked the law before dispensing advice.
May 18, 2018
Adam Clark, Tenerife
Oliver was very professional. He explained things very clearly and honestly at all times and in the end we got the best result possible in my particular case.
Many thanks to him for his high level of service.
Mar 09, 2018
John Crompton, UK
Very satisfied with the service that Oliver provided.
Oliver was professional, approachable and his fees were very reasonable.
I will definitely use his services again!
Nov 25, 2017
Bjarne ten Harkel, The Netherlands
My lawyer Rossana is an honest person and highly professional. She is simpatico. I would definitely hire this lawyer again.
Nov 22, 2017
Stanley Jones, Llano del Camello
I am very satisfied with Oliver, he was very helpful and always happy to assist.
I would definitely use the same lawyer again in the future.
Jan 17, 2017
Allan Pemberton, England
Oliver is the best of the best. Nothing is too much trouble and always contactable. Always provides a very good service for very reasonable price.
Friendly. Helpful. And a very nice person. Would recommend to anyone.
Dec 21, 2016
John Bircher, Tenerife
Oliver was extremely helpful and easy to communicate with. He dealt with my matter with professionalism and confidence.
His service was very good value for money and he explained the whole process from beginning to end.
I would certainly use him again and recommend him to friends.
Dec 13, 2016
John Drummond, Tenerife
Very good English in a situation that was new to us.
Oliver was extremely helpful, he couldn’t have done more.
Oct 27, 2016
Kenneth Madden, Gran Canaria
Very professional, very helpful and always responded promptly to any queries I had.
Oct 23, 2016
Limited Company Set-up Service
Who is this Service for?Depending on the type and size of the business that you are planning to set-up, a limited company can often be the appropriate choice – for the same reasons as are the case in your home country – flexibility and limited liability. Note that the bureaucracy associated with incorporating a company and ensuring tax and reporting compliance tend to be rather more complex than in the UK and other Anglo-Saxon jurisdictions.
What does this service consist of?
- Ensure legal interests are protected, especially when creating a company with several partners.
- Drawing-up a notarial contract according to your guidelines, properly prepared and tailored to your objectives.
- Ensuring that your Articles of Association contain all necessary elements.
- Make sure that the application is made in accordance with the requirements of the Commercial Companies Code. With the power of attorney you will have granted to us, on your behalf we will register your company at all Government institutions and offices required by law.
- Applying for company tax and identification numbers.
- Obtaining all necessary documents, permits and approvals.
- Dealing with bank formalities connected with setting up of the company bank account.
- Once completed the registration process, we will draw up all other corporate documents required by the Commercial Companies Code.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.