Register as Autonomo in Spain in Spain
- CarlosCarlos is a highly qualified and experienced bilingual lawyer with dual US and Spanish citizenship. He has obtained batchelor and masters degrees via attendance at a number of prestigious universities including the Universities of Navarra, Leiden and Cambridge, The Hague Academy of International Law, Holland and the IESE Business School in Barcelona. Carlos specialises in the following areas: International Law, Company Law, Civil Law (Property/Family Matters), Administrative Law and his firm provides accounting services.Cases completed: 37
Testimonials for Carlos
- Davinder Singh Syan, Switzerland
Carlos was extremely helpful,he work is also very fast and he have always time for me.Mar 27, 2019
- Philip Glencross, UK
Carlos was extremely helpful, couldn't have done more. I would definitely recommend him to friends.Feb 26, 2019
- Stephen Owusu Ansah, Madrid
Carlos is a professional and respectful lawyer, he has helped me a lot and with my police clearance...i would like to recommend him to everyone! Thanks.Feb 23, 2019
Register as Autonomo in Spain
Self-Employed/Autonomo Set-Up & Tax Service in Spain
Your are focused on your business in Spain which is why you need your tax and accounting matters to be as straightforward, cost-effective and hassle-free as possible.
When you contract Advocate Abroad to register as autonomo in Spain, our English-speaking consultants will take care of all registration and day-to-day issues relating to Spanish tax, social security and accounting matters. Which leaves you with all the time you need to dedicate to your business.
Our consultants are registered and regulated by the local Law Society and/or equivalent Accountancy body, and speak English fluently. Therefore, you can be sure that you will obtain timely answers to any queries you may have, in a language that you understand!
Our English-speaking consultants will answer your questions about how Spanish law affects your business and then make sure you comply with Spanish legal requirements relating to legally constituting a business. This will normally require at least some of the following services:
- Registration with the AEAT (Spanish Tax Authority) and the Social Security System
- Recommendation on the most appropriate fiscal arrangement to ensure taxation levels are optimised
- Resolution of tax enquiries related to your professional activity
- Completion and presentation of all required tax returns
- Maintenance of all legally required records (income, expenses, invoicing,assets)
- Updates on any legislative changes affecting your professional activity
This service costs from €60 per calendar month
The Self-Employed Set-Up and Tax Service is ideal for an individual sole trader who is planning to work alone. But, should you later add employees to your expanding business then you will want to add the Fully Managed HR & Payroll Service:
Fully Managed HR & Payroll Service
This service includes the following components:
- Initial Set-up according to client's requirements
- Production of Employee Payslips (printed at client site)
- Management & Payment of Employer & Employee Social Security Contributions
- Registration and Removal of Employees from Social Security system
This service costs €25 per month for the first employee and €20 per additional employee.
All prices are ex-IVA (@ 21%).
60 Office Locations Across Spain
With 60 individual office locations throughout the Iberian peninsula and the islands, and 6 tax specialist centres we are able to offer a truly nationwide service to English-speakers wherever they are located in Spain.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.