Self-employed Set-Up Service in Cyprus
Michalis' practice focuses on Civil Litigation, Professional Responsibility, Real Estate Law, Administration Law, Immigration Law, Admiralty Law and Corporate Law. He is a member of the Cyprus Bar Association since 2010. Michalis provides many international and domestic clients with a variety of legal services, insurance claims, negotiation with employees, labour disputes resolution etc
Sara started her accountancy career with Deloitte and continued with the firm post qualification to take responsibility for dealing with both local and international clients in sectors including shipping, trading and retailing, manufacturing, financing and investment companies. Sara now advises individuals and companies on matters of incorporation, taxation as well as mergers and acquisitions. She is a member of the Institute of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) and the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Cyprus (ICPAC).
Savvas left Deloitte in 2019 at the level of Director. He has now established his own accounting firm, which has three Partners. He holds a BA (Hons) degree in Accounting and Finance and he is a fellow member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) and a member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Cyprus (ICPAC). He joined Deloitte in 2005 after he finished his studies in the UK. Savvas was a member of the IFRS Consultation Centre of Deloitte Cyprus and specialized in the audit of large local and international companies in the following industries; Shipping, Manufacturing, Oil and Gas, Hotel, Investment Holdings, etc. Savvas gained extensive experience in taxation and consultation of business including financial advisory.
Self-employed Set-Up Service
Who is this service for?
This is the most inexpensive way to set up a business. You will be self-employed and work within a simple structure implying little bureaucracy in which, basically, you are paid with the profits of your company. You will not be considered as an employee, and will have less social benefits than you would as a regular employee. You will be liable for any and all losses incurred by the business.
What services will you receive?
- Obtain residence permits or work permits.
- Provide information about healthcare.
- Registration with the Tax Authority and the Social Security System.
- Help you to choose the right business name.
- Choose your business activity. We can provide you with a list of recommended activities (list of trade licenses that are approved by administrative bodies).
- Business address (whether it will be only for correspondence or you will really make your business there).
Recommendations regarding the most appropriate fiscal arrangements to ensure taxation levels are optimised
- Resolution of tax enquiries related to your professional activity.
- Completion and presentation of all required tax returns.
- Maintenance of all legally required records (income, expenses, invoicing, assets).
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.