Self-employed Set-Up Service in Portimão
Graduated at Universidade São Judas Tadeu, Brazil, in 1997, MBA by Fundação Getúlio Vargas and Chicago University in 2010. Licensed lawyer in Brazil since 1998 and in Portugal since 2010. Member of the Council of The Bars and Law Societies of The European Union Now working in real estate law, civil law, family law and company and business law.
Testimonials for Luis
Frances Nolan, Portimão
Luis was extremely helpful, he couldn't have done more.
Feb 20, 2020
Michael Hudson, Portimão
Very good communication - kept me informed about progress in a timely manner. Prepared to do whatever was necessary to get the job done. Very friendly ànd efficient.
Jul 22, 2019
Tracey Wicks, Portimao
Nothing was too much trouble for Luis , even all my hundreds of questions , which he answered fully and without hesitation.
Couldn’t have asked for anything more . Excellent service .
Apr 10, 2019
Christopher Stone, Ibiza, Spain
Perfect English. Complete understanding of the problem. Hints and tips. A great help.
Nov 06, 2018
Arthur Goulooze, Albufeira / Amstelveen
Luis was very professional, made a lot of effort, called us many times, so very approachable and really value for money!
I would not know what he could do any better!
Sep 25, 2018
Stephen Hill, England
Excellent service, quick response, understood our requirements.
Would definitely recommend Luis to our friends.
Aug 15, 2018
Mrs Susan Vickery, Silves, Portugal
Good advice, very helpful and fast. Would definitely recommend Luis to friends.
Jun 26, 2018
Dion Nash, Algarve
Our lawyer Luis is bilingual, and was extremely helpful. We received very good service - Luis did everything needed to help me with my case.
I would definitely recommend him to friends.
Jun 05, 2018
Self-employed Set-Up Service
Who is this Service for?
This is the most inexpensive way to set up a business.
You will be self-employed and work within a simple structure implying little bureaucracy in which, basically, you are paid with the profits of your business. You will not be considered as an employee, and will have less social benefits than you would as a regular employee. You will be liable for any and all losses incurred by the business.
Self-Employed Set-Up & Tax Service
Your are focused on your business abroad which is why you need your tax and accounting matters to be as straightforward, cost-effective and hassle-free as possible.
Our English-speaking lawyers and accountants will take care of all registration and day-to-day issues relating to Spanish tax, social security and accounting matters. Which leaves you with all the time you need to dedicate to your business.
Our consultants are registered and regulated by the local Law Society and/or equivalent Accountancy body, and speak English fluently. Therefore, you can be sure that you will obtain timely answers to any queries you may have, in a language that you understand!
What does this Service Consist of?
Our English-speaking consultants will answer your questions about how local laws affect your business and then make sure you comply with local legal requirements relating to legally constituting a business. This will normally require at least some of the following services:
- Registration with the the Local Tax Authority and the Social Security System
- Help you to choose the right business name.
- Business address (whether it will be only for correspondence or you will really make your business there).
- Recommendation on the most appropriate fiscal arrangement to ensure taxation levels are optimised
- Resolution of tax enquiries related to your professional activity
- Completion and presentation of all required tax returns
- Maintenance of all legally required records (income, expenses, invoicing,assets)
- Updates on any legislative changes affecting your professional activity
The fees start at €60 per month though may be higher depending on complexity
The Self-Employed Set-Up and Tax Service is ideal for an individual sole trader who is planning to work alone. But, should you later add employees to your expanding business then you will want to add the Fully Managed HR & Payroll Service:
Fully Managed HR & Payroll Service
This service includes the following components:
- Initial Set-up according to client's requirements
- Production of Employee Payslips (printed at client site)
- Management & Payment of Employer & Employee Social Security Contributions
- Registration and Removal of Employees from Social Security system
Fees to be determined according to numbers and/or additional complexities
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.