Self-employed Set-Up Service in Alcossebre
Lidia has a profound knowledge and experience of property law and planning regulations, having worked in the legal department of the Public Administration in the Costa Azahar for close on 10 years, before moving to private practice, She prides herself on being accessible and able to empathise with client's predicaments while seeking always to always work diligently for the best possible outcome.
Testimonials for Lidia
Dean Powers, Castellón
Lidia is very professional and I have gone back to her several time for legal services. I highly recommend her, especially for English speakers.
Everything has been perfect.
May 20, 2019
Elaine Dennard, Castellon
My lawyer Lidia was extremely helpful. Very satisfied with the overall service provided. Would recommend.
May 17, 2019
Susanna Buckley, United Kingdom
Lidia is very approachable and friendly and I never felt that anything was a problem.
She was also very sympathetic to my situation (my mother had passed away) and supportive. As soon as she was contracted, she acted quickly to sort things out so that I could return home to the UK as soon as possible.
She always tried her best to answer any questions very quickly and promptly and matters proceeded without too much worry on my part.
Jun 20, 2018
Cian O'Grady, Ireland
We bought a property in spain and Lidia assisted us through the buying process.
She was very professional and reassured us throughout the process.Her english was very good and we felt that we got good value for our money.
May 15, 2018
Duncan Martin, Wolverhampton, England
Lidia, was extremely helpful and patient throughout the process.
She was very attentive and responsive and explained everything in detail.
Lidia represents excellent value for money and the solutions she recommended were very beneficial, especially as you hear and read about a lot of horror stories on the web.
Lidia was the best legal representative i have employed and i will always use her where Spanish legal affairs are concerned.
Apr 20, 2018
Theo Kleynhans, Castellón de la Plana
I always felt safe with Lidia. She knows what she is doing and was extremely professional and helpful.
I think she was priced perfectly and I believe that she always understood me. I will recommend her with ease. She will remain my spanish Lawyer.
Dec 05, 2017
Lidia was really helpful and answered my questions clearly.
I would definitely use the same lawyer again in the future.
Feb 16, 2017
Self-employed Set-Up Service
Who is this Service for?
This is the most inexpensive way to set up a business.
You will be self-employed and work within a simple structure implying little bureaucracy in which, basically, you are paid with the profits of your business. You will not be considered as an employee, and will have less social benefits than you would as a regular employee. You will be liable for any and all losses incurred by the business.
Self-Employed Set-Up & Tax Service
Your are focused on your business abroad which is why you need your tax and accounting matters to be as straightforward, cost-effective and hassle-free as possible.
Our English-speaking lawyers and accountants will take care of all registration and day-to-day issues relating to Spanish tax, social security and accounting matters. Which leaves you with all the time you need to dedicate to your business.
Our consultants are registered and regulated by the local Law Society and/or equivalent Accountancy body, and speak English fluently. Therefore, you can be sure that you will obtain timely answers to any queries you may have, in a language that you understand!
What does this Service Consist of?
Our English-speaking consultants will answer your questions about how local laws affect your business and then make sure you comply with local legal requirements relating to legally constituting a business. This will normally require at least some of the following services:
- Registration with the the Local Tax Authority and the Social Security System
- Help you to choose the right business name.
- Business address (whether it will be only for correspondence or you will really make your business there).
- Recommendation on the most appropriate fiscal arrangement to ensure taxation levels are optimised
- Resolution of tax enquiries related to your professional activity
- Completion and presentation of all required tax returns
- Maintenance of all legally required records (income, expenses, invoicing,assets)
- Updates on any legislative changes affecting your professional activity
The fees start at €60 per month though may be higher depending on complexity
The Self-Employed Set-Up and Tax Service is ideal for an individual sole trader who is planning to work alone. But, should you later add employees to your expanding business then you will want to add the Fully Managed HR & Payroll Service:
Fully Managed HR & Payroll Service
This service includes the following components:
- Initial Set-up according to client's requirements
- Production of Employee Payslips (printed at client site)
- Management & Payment of Employer & Employee Social Security Contributions
- Registration and Removal of Employees from Social Security system
Fees to be determined according to numbers and/or additional complexities
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.