Self-employed Set-Up Service in Dubai
Mark has more than 30 years’ experience as a solicitor in the UK and internationally. He is a full member of STEP, with admittance to practice in the UK and Dubai, and is authorised as a professional trustee by the Malta Financial Services Authority. Mark advises UK and international clients on a broad range of international and domestic matters. He has a proven record of success in assisting non-resident and non-UK domiciled clients. Straightforward and pragmatic in his approach, Mark is tenacious in representing his clients’ best interests and achieving the best possible outcome for them.
Self-employed Set-Up Service
Who is this Service for?
This is the most inexpensive way to set up a business.
You will be self-employed and work within a simple structure implying little bureaucracy in which, basically, you are paid with the profits of your business. You will not be considered as an employee, and will have less social benefits than you would as a regular employee. You will be liable for any and all losses incurred by the business.
Self-Employed Set-Up & Tax Service
Your are focused on your business abroad which is why you need your tax and accounting matters to be as straightforward, cost-effective and hassle-free as possible.
Our English-speaking lawyers and accountants will take care of all registration and day-to-day issues relating to Spanish tax, social security and accounting matters. Which leaves you with all the time you need to dedicate to your business.
Our consultants are registered and regulated by the local Law Society and/or equivalent Accountancy body, and speak English fluently. Therefore, you can be sure that you will obtain timely answers to any queries you may have, in a language that you understand!
What does this Service Consist of?
Our English-speaking consultants will answer your questions about how local laws affect your business and then make sure you comply with local legal requirements relating to legally constituting a business. This will normally require at least some of the following services:
- Registration with the the Local Tax Authority and the Social Security System
- Help you to choose the right business name.
- Business address (whether it will be only for correspondence or you will really make your business there).
- Recommendation on the most appropriate fiscal arrangement to ensure taxation levels are optimised
- Resolution of tax enquiries related to your professional activity
- Completion and presentation of all required tax returns
- Maintenance of all legally required records (income, expenses, invoicing,assets)
- Updates on any legislative changes affecting your professional activity
The fees start at €60 per month though may be higher depending on complexity
The Self-Employed Set-Up and Tax Service is ideal for an individual sole trader who is planning to work alone. But, should you later add employees to your expanding business then you will want to add the Fully Managed HR & Payroll Service:
Fully Managed HR & Payroll Service
This service includes the following components:
- Initial Set-up according to client's requirements
- Production of Employee Payslips (printed at client site)
- Management & Payment of Employer & Employee Social Security Contributions
- Registration and Removal of Employees from Social Security system
Fees to be determined according to numbers and/or additional complexities
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.