Traspaso in La Manga Del Mar Menor
Consuelo specialises in property matters, family and inheritance, immigration and also assists clients with the initial phase of business incorporation and license applications.Cases completed: 22
Testimonials for Consuelo
Robert Bolton, La Manga del Mar Menor
We couldn't have asked for anyone better than Consuelo in helping us buy our apartment in La Manga. She guided us through the process either by email or phone and made sure that we fully understood everything. This of course gave us complete peace of mind.
Consuelo is an extremely professional person but also very personable. We even had lock down to contend with but Consuelo always kept us updated. Excellent service!!
Aug 04, 2020
Karen Webster, El Campello
Consuelo went above and beyond expectations. We could not get to Spain to view the property we liked due to the COVID-19 travel ban so Consuelo viewed it on our behalf and sent videos.
She went through the whole buying process on our behalf. Communication throughout was excellent. Consuelo kept us informed of every step and sent copies of all documentation. Considering the amount of work she did under very difficult circumstances the fee was very reasonable.
Aug 01, 2020
Michael Armstrong, La Manga del Mar Menor
Consuelo has the highest praise and gratitude from this family by somehow reclaiming inheritance tax from Madrid. Previous solicitors left a mess,partial/incorrect and missing documents were received very late.
Despite obstacles such as denial from tax office and virus Consuelo promptly, courteously and professionally simply got on with the job and succeeded against all odds. We cannot thank her enough!
Jul 27, 2020
Daniel Stageman, El Campello
Consuelo worked very hard and her fee was more than reasonable.
Oct 02, 2019
Penny Toomey, La Manga
I could not recommend Consuelo highly enough to choose as a lawyer. She went above and beyond what was required when working for me.
She is reliable, professional and kept me informed of the progress of my case and what she was doing at all times.
Consuelo has an ethical outlook and a strong sense of what is right. She was unfazed when others tried to block her efforts to help me and was always reassuring that we would get there.
Her spoken and written English is excellent so she can work with both English and Spanish (she did for me). Thank you Consuelo!
Apr 16, 2019
Consuelo was extremely helpful, she couldn't have done more. I would definitely recommend her to friends.
Feb 15, 2019
Who is this Service for?
If you are planning to take over a bar, restaurant or other active restaurant or indeed need to arrange premises for the carrying-on of a new business, you may well need to arrange the ‘traspaso’ or transfer of the business and/or premises. This will allow you to benefit from the existing clientele or area where the premises are located and so begin your business from a privileged position. The purchaser agrees to make a payment to the existing leaseholder or owner to take-over the business or premises.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial discussion with a lawyer to understand the project you have in mind
- The lawyer will contact the other party to arrange all useful information and documentation possible, including income, taxation, costs, assets, leases, licenses or permits etc
- Analysis of the information obtained and a report provided to you to determine whether you should proceed
- Preparation or analysis of contract of ‘traspaso’
- Following successful transfer of the business or premises, full tax and accounting services as well as any design or architectural/building services required.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.