Traspaso in Seville
Rafael graduated in Law from the University of Seville in 1995. He lived in Ireland for more than two years to improve his English language skills and his experience as a lawyer. He specialises in civil law, in particular property matters, mortgages, inheritance and family law. He speaks English fluently with a certified Advanced level.Cases completed: 20
Testimonials for Rafael
Mike and Olivia Ashmore
Rafael was extremely professional when we approached him in a complete panic over a burofax we received in Spanish from a neighbour. He knew exactly what we should do.
He diffused the situation with his knowledge of the law in Spain. The information has been left on file with him should we ever need to refer back in the future.Kindest regardsMichael and Olivia Ashmore
Mar 20, 2020
Elin Dahms Konig, Seville
I recommend Rafa who helped me through a tough situation where I was wrongly accused in a case of fraud. His advice, support and professionalism were outstanding!
Feb 28, 2020
Robert Melvin, Seville
I was extremely happy with Rafael during my case. He always responded promptly to any questions I had. I found both his spoken and written English to be excellent, even with complex legal matters.
He explained any query I had very well and if there was anything I was unsure of he explained thoroughly. I was extremely impressed with the level of professionalism throughout the process together. I would highly recommend Rafael to anyone needing a lawyer in Spain. It was a pleasure to work with him.
Dec 08, 2019
Colin Johnson, Sevilla
Very helpful, especially as English and Spanish law has it's differences and my final document - a testament - required the services of a notary and the final translation.
A pleasure to meet Rafael and to discuss my needs and he made the whole process straightforward with lots of common sense solutions. ***** 5 stars and highly recommended.
Mar 15, 2019
Vivien Yao, UK
Worked with Rafael for a project. He is very professional, efficient and helpful.
Jan 17, 2019
Rafael was always there for me. He catered to my schedule rather than me to his.
Jan 07, 2019
Who is this Service for?
If you are planning to take over a bar, restaurant or other active restaurant or indeed need to arrange premises for the carrying-on of a new business, you may well need to arrange the ‘traspaso’ or transfer of the business and/or premises. This will allow you to benefit from the existing clientele or area where the premises are located and so begin your business from a privileged position. The purchaser agrees to make a payment to the existing leaseholder or owner to take-over the business or premises.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial discussion with a lawyer to understand the project you have in mind
- The lawyer will contact the other party to arrange all useful information and documentation possible, including income, taxation, costs, assets, leases, licenses or permits etc
- Analysis of the information obtained and a report provided to you to determine whether you should proceed
- Preparation or analysis of contract of ‘traspaso’
- Following successful transfer of the business or premises, full tax and accounting services as well as any design or architectural/building services required.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.