Bankruptcy Law in Spain
Albert is an international lawyer based in Barcelona, attending inheritance, divorce and criminal cases for over 20 years. HIs offices are located in the centre of Barcelona. He offers personal legal assistance in English and Spanish.
Who is this Service for?
Unfortunately, every day businesses fail and as dispiriting as this is, it is vitally important to put in place a plan that will mitigate the impact of this situation on the owners, employees, clients and suppliers of the business.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial discussion with a specialist lawyer to understand the current situation
- Determine if bankruptcy is the only option or if there are other viable alternatives
- Presentation of a plan of action, to include restructuring where relevant, outcomes and impacts on all parties, designed to mitigate and ameliorate any potentially negative results
- Implementation of the agreed plan of action
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.