Bankruptcy Law in Puerto Del Rosario
Cristina brings not only a great deal of experience dealing with international clients but has also been based abroad for many years, accordingly she speaks English fluently. As a result her communication is of the highest level, meaning that clients understand fully any legal process they are undertaking, thereby ensuring peace of mind at all times. Cristina deals with property related matters as well as probate and family law on behalf of English-speaking clients.Cases completed: 34
Testimonials for Cristina
Emerson D'Abbot-Doyle, Fuerteventura
Cristina’s level of approachability was second to none & was very empathetic of our family situation & was very adaptable to changes in circumstances as they arose.
Her professionalism throughout was unquestionable & I wouldn’t hesitate in using her again or recommending her to others. Service was perfect in every way.
Apr 29, 2019
Keith Naylor, Fuerteventura
Very satisfied with the service provided. Cristina is bilingual.
Feb 22, 2019
My lawyer Cristina was extremely understanding , friendly and reassuring. With Cristina on my side, it gave me confidence to continue.
May 21, 2018
Who is this Service for?
Unfortunately, every day businesses fail and as dispiriting as this is, it is vitally important to put in place a plan that will mitigate the impact of this situation on the owners, employees, clients and suppliers of the business.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial discussion with a specialist lawyer to understand the current situation
- Determine if bankruptcy is the only option or if there are other viable alternatives
- Presentation of a plan of action, to include restructuring where relevant, outcomes and impacts on all parties, designed to mitigate and ameliorate any potentially negative results
- Implementation of the agreed plan of action
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.