General Counsel in Ankara
Zehra has been a practicing lawyer in Turkey for over 20 years. She deals principally with civil law, in particular property matters and intellectual property matters, Commercial law, Corporate Law and Labour Law. As regards financial law she focuses on advising investment firms under Turkish law as well. She also specialises in litigation before the Courts. She is a registered trademark and Patent Attorney and has 15 years of experience in WIPO applications and procedure. She speaks English fluently.
Who is this Service for?
Once your business begins to achieve success, you will normally have to deal with a whole host of issues, including but not restricted to: employee matters, relationships and agreements with suppliers, landlords, clients and other interested parties such as government and local authority’s contracts for the development of the business, internal roles and director’s responsibilities and company liabilities etc. At some point, having a go to lawyer who can understand you and provide advice and knowledgeable support can become vital to your future success.
What does this service consist of?
- Outsourced general counsel able to provide you with a full range of support and advice in all relevant legal and commercial fields
- Access to specialist lawyers in less common legal fields or in areas of accounting and tax services.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.