Competition & Antitrust Law in Spain
Albert is an international lawyer based in Barcelona, attending inheritance, divorce and criminal cases for over 20 years. HIs offices are located in the centre of Barcelona. He offers personal legal assistance in English and Spanish.
Competition & Antitrust Law
Who is this Service for?
Often the best strategy for a business to consolidate its position in an existing market or if wishing to enter a new market, is to purchase a local competitor. When embarking on this strategy it is of course vital to the success of the venture to ensure that local and European competition rules are adhered to.
What does this service consist of?
- Local, experienced English-speaking competition/anti-trust lawyers will begin with an open-ended discuss of the proposed venture
- A report will be drafted on the appropriateness of the proposed merger or acquisition with the local company, to review compliance with local and European anti-trust law, including any recommendations.
- Follow-up activity including full accounting and tax services and support provided
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.