Consumer Law & Disputes for Businesses in Lisbon
Carlos is one of the founders and currently the senior managing partner of a Portuguese independent law firm. He has almost 30 years of experience, having graduated the Lisbon Law school and was later admitted as a member of the Portuguese Bar Association (Ordem dos Advogados) in 1992.
Testimonials for Carlos
Matthew Pires, Lisbon
Carlos was excellent and very thorough. He explained the process in a very detailed way which I appreciated. I will use his service and expertise again in the future.
Jan 24, 2020
Maryna Shapovalova , Lisbon
I like all details of cooperation: honesty, smart solutions, fast and very smart solutions, fair prices and professional staff. Everything was perfect.
Oct 25, 2019
Consumer Law & Disputes for Businesses
Who is this Service for?
Conducting a business requires a good knowledge of consumer law and, in particular, of a company’s legal obligations to clients. Manufacturers, importers, distributors and retailers of consumer products need to navigate the global regulatory landscape and to comply with disclosure and reporting obligations, regulatory investigations and product recalls in order to avoid or reduce potential civil and criminal penalties and private litigation.
What does this service consist of?
- Review and drafting of B2C General Terms and Conditions
- Assisting in setting up an online store
- Advising on promotions and marketing
- Representation in proceedings in tribunals and Courts of Law
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.