Consumer Law & Disputes for Businesses in Turkey
Dilruba graduated from the Gazi University, Faculty of Law and for several years has been working at one of the top law firms of Ankara specialising on cases regarding insurance law, corporate law, labour law, enforcement law and international private law that embodies different departments for each field of law. She is fluent in English and German as well as her native Turkish
Zehra has been a practicing lawyer in Turkey for over 20 years. She deals principally with civil law, in particular property matters and intellectual property matters, Commercial law, Corporate Law and Labour Law. As regards financial law she focuses on advising investment firms under Turkish law as well. She also specialises in litigation before the Courts. She is a registered trademark and Patent Attorney and has 15 years of experience in WIPO applications and procedure. She speaks English fluently.
Consumer Law & Disputes for Businesses
Who is this Service for?
Conducting a business requires a good knowledge of consumer law and, in particular, of a company’s legal obligations to clients. Manufacturers, importers, distributors and retailers of consumer products need to navigate the global regulatory landscape and to comply with disclosure and reporting obligations, regulatory investigations and product recalls in order to avoid or reduce potential civil and criminal penalties and private litigation.
What does this service consist of?
- Review and drafting of B2C General Terms and Conditions
- Assisting in setting up an online store
- Advising on promotions and marketing
- Representation in proceedings in tribunals and Courts of Law
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.