Consumer Law & Disputes for Businesses in United Arab Emirates
Mark has more than 30 years’ experience as a solicitor in the UK and internationally. He is a full member of STEP, with admittance to practice in the UK and Dubai, and is authorised as a professional trustee by the Malta Financial Services Authority. Mark advises UK and international clients on a broad range of international and domestic matters. He has a proven record of success in assisting non-resident and non-UK domiciled clients. Straightforward and pragmatic in his approach, Mark is tenacious in representing his clients’ best interests and achieving the best possible outcome for them.
Consumer Law & Disputes for Businesses
Who is this Service for?
Conducting a business requires a good knowledge of consumer law and, in particular, of a company’s legal obligations to clients. Manufacturers, importers, distributors and retailers of consumer products need to navigate the global regulatory landscape and to comply with disclosure and reporting obligations, regulatory investigations and product recalls in order to avoid or reduce potential civil and criminal penalties and private litigation.
What does this service consist of?
- Review and drafting of B2C General Terms and Conditions
- Assisting in setting up an online store
- Advising on promotions and marketing
- Representation in proceedings in tribunals and Courts of Law
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.