Corporate Law Services in Viana Do Castelo
Graduated at Universidade de Coimbra in 2002. Practising lawyer in Oporto and Viana do Castelo area for the last 15 years. Handling mostly Commercial and Corporate Law, Labour Law, Litigation and Family Law, with extensive experience in representation of clients, negotiating and drafting of contracts and judicial litigation.
Testimonials for Tânia
Mitra Karimpour, Porto
She is perfect person that i met in portugal.
She provided all documents and information about my situation and informed me a lot about everything that i wanted to know.
If i need help and more informations, definitely i will contact with her again.
Mar 19, 2020
Michel De Preter, Switzerland
Very helpful. Excellent value for money!
Aug 09, 2019
Ann Young, Aveiro
Was able to assist me over the phone without needing to go into the offices
Only issue was that could have been clearer about the fees as I ended up having to do a transfer twice for half the fees when it would have been easier to do one for the whole amount.
Jun 27, 2019
Corporate Law Services
Who is this Service for?
Each country has its own rules and regulations that determine how owners and directors may act in relation to legal entities such as limited and public companies. Owners and directors often need to know whether they may proceed with specific plans such as restructuring, issuing of shares etc. Or indeed office holders may want to know if they have committed a breach or understand their liability for prior actions. At times shareholders or 3rd parties such as suppliers and clients will often want to obtain advice and representation if their rights in relation to a company have been infringed due to the actions or omissions of the members of the company.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial discussion with a specialist lawyer to understand the matter at hand
- Legal advice on rights, duties and obligations or recommended courses of action depending on the specific situation
- Provision of specific legal services including changes to governing articles, creation of new legal entities, roles within the company and supporting contracts
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.