Corporate Law Services in Oviedo
Corporate Law Services in Oviedo: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a commercial lawyer in Oviedo
- Miguel, commercial lawyer in OviedoMiguel has accumulated a great deal of experience practising as a lawyer for more than 16 years. He is an expert in all aspects of commercial and employment law, working extensively with international businesses that have Spanish employees. He appears on the register of civil and employment law mediators and is authorised by the Spanish government to mediate in civil and commercial disputes.
Corporate Law Services
Who is this Service for?
Each country has its own rules and regulations that determine how owners and directors may act in relation to legal entities such as limited and public companies. Owners and directors often need to know whether they may proceed with specific plans such as restructuring, issuing of shares etc. Or indeed office holders may want to know if they have committed a breach or understand their liability for prior actions. At times shareholders or 3rd parties such as suppliers and clients will often want to obtain advice and representation if their rights in relation to a company have been infringed due to the actions or omissions of the members of the company.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial discussion with a specialist lawyer to understand the matter at hand
- Legal advice on rights, duties and obligations or recommended courses of action depending on the specific situation
- Provision of specific legal services including changes to governing articles, creation of new legal entities, roles within the company and supporting contracts
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.