Franchise Law in United Arab Emirates
Mark has more than 30 years’ experience as a solicitor in the UK and internationally. He is a full member of STEP, with admittance to practice in the UK and Dubai, and is authorised as a professional trustee by the Malta Financial Services Authority. Mark advises UK and international clients on a broad range of international and domestic matters. He has a proven record of success in assisting non-resident and non-UK domiciled clients. Straightforward and pragmatic in his approach, Mark is tenacious in representing his clients’ best interests and achieving the best possible outcome for them.
Who is this Service for?
This service is designed both for those planning to develop their business into a franchise operation as well as those interested in taking-on a local franchise opportunity and seeking legal advice on the specific offer.
What does this service consist of?
- For franchisees, a review of the agreement and overall operation envisaged culminating in a report on any aspects that may need highlighting and ultimately adjustment
- For franchisees, contact and negotiation with the franchisor
- For franchisors, review of the intellectual property they seek to licence and determination of most suitable local corporate structures and franchise agreements
- Negotiations and agreement conclusion with potential franchisees
- Manage negotiations and acquisitions of property (if required)
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.