Mergers & Acquisitions in Antalya
BASAK studied law at the Eastern Mediterranean University and went on to obtain a Masters degree in Energy Law at Yasar University. Basak is specialized in all matters concerning Energy Law, Business and Commercial Law, Real Estate, İnheritance and Family Law. She was admitted to Antalya Bar Association in 2009 . She speaks Turkish and English while Russian is also spoken in her office.
Testimonials for Basak
Ahmed Hasan, Kuwait
My lawyer Basak was extremely helpful - she couldn't have done more. I would definitely recommend her to friends.
May 07, 2019
Mergers & Acquisitions
Who is this Service for?
When seeking growth through acquisitions, mergers, joint ventures and alliances, receiving strategic advice is crucial. Getting the deal accomplished is dependent on whether a notification to a competition authority is required. Understanding the merger control landscape at the national and EU level is key to successfully structuring transactions so as to minimise the risk of competition law enforcement challenges or private litigation.
What does this service consist of?
- Asset Acquisition
- Mergers both domestic & cross-border
- Notification of the merger to the National Competition Authority or the European Commission
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.