Alternative Dispute Resolution in South Africa
Alternative Dispute Resolution in South Africa: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a lawyer in South Africa
- Lindie, lawyer in PretoriaLindie attended the University of Pretoria from 1996 until 1999 and obtained a BPROC. She was admitted as an Attorney in 2001. She specialised in labour Law for 3 years and was then admitted as a Notary and Conveyancer in 2004. Since 2004 she has been specialising in Contracts, Labour law, Conveyancing, Notarial practice and Corporate law. She enrolled for LLM Corporate Law at the University of Pretoria in 2019.
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Who is this Service for?
For those that are either bound by an arbitration clause in a commercial contract and are therefore, obliged to follow arbitration proceedings instead of court proceedings, or those who wish to resort to out-of-court dispute resolution.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial consultation of existing contract in order to determine if the party is bound by arbitration.
- Support and representation in the alternative resolution process
- For those wishing to draft a contract that incorporates alternative dispute resolution to avoid costly court proceedings, advice and support drafting appropriate guidelines.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.