Alternative Dispute Resolution in Maspalomas
Esther has practised law in the Canary Islands since 2002 and specialises in civil, commercial, criminal and real estate law. Together with an impressive academic records, which includes a Masters in Urban Planning, she has a very good command of English and German as well as her native Spanish.Cases completed: 61
Testimonials for Esther
Peter Tynemouth, Maspalomas
Gave informed advice.. Described different options and gave indications of costs for these options. Very professional.
Jun 30, 2020
Christopher Allen, Las Palmas
Very informative and clear.
Nov 28, 2019
Breda McMahon, Gran Canaria
Esther provided a very professional and efficient service.
I would certainly recommend her!
Jun 25, 2019
Coenraets, Playa Inglés
I was looking for advice about the legal method of splitting the common costs among the owners of a compound. Her advice was very helpful during the owners meeting that I had this afternoon.
Mar 21, 2019
We had excellent service from Esther at Advocate Abroad when buying a property in Las Palmas, Gran Canaria.
Esther speaks both Spanish and English, and is very friendly, professional and genuine. She took care of the whole purchasing process and explained all the steps for us, including giving advice on Spanish bank account, NIE numbers etc.
We are very pleased with all the help we have received and can highly recommend Esther. Thank you so much!
Apr 13, 2018
Julia Alcock, Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria
Esther was very friendly and approachable. She was professional and answered any questions I asked. We would definitely use her again in the future.
Feb 22, 2018
Jackie Stevenson, Gran Canaria
Esther is informative and extremely helpful and above all very professional.
I would definitely use the same lawyer again in the future.
Jul 19, 2017
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Who is this Service for?
For those that are either bound by an arbitration clause in a commercial contract and are therefore, obliged to follow arbitration proceedings instead of court proceedings, or those who wish to resort to out-of-court dispute resolution.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial consultation of existing contract in order to determine if the party is bound by arbitration.
- Support and representation in the alternative resolution process
- For those wishing to draft a contract that incorporates alternative dispute resolution to avoid costly court proceedings, advice and support drafting appropriate guidelines.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.