Alternative Dispute Resolution in Madrid
Carlos is a highly qualified and experienced bilingual lawyer with dual US and Spanish citizenship. He has obtained bachelor and masters degrees via attendance at a number of prestigious universities including the Universities of Navarra, Leiden and Cambridge, The Hague Academy of International Law, Holland and the IESE Business School in Barcelona. Carlos specialises in the following areas: Criminal Law, Litigation, Company Law, Civil Law (Property/Family Matters), Administrative Law and his firm provides accounting services.Cases completed: 74
Testimonials for Carlos
AHMED SHAKIL, Madrid
He is a great person and a beautiful service provided to us.
Mar 19, 2020
Responded to my request immediately and always there with advice.
Sep 27, 2019
Davinder Singh Syan, Switzerland
Carlos was extremely helpful,he work is also very fast and he have always time for me.
Mar 27, 2019
Philip Glencross, UK
Carlos was extremely helpful, couldn't have done more. I would definitely recommend him to friends.
Feb 26, 2019
Stephen Owusu Ansah, Madrid
Carlos is a professional and respectful lawyer, he has helped me a lot and with my police clearance...i would like to recommend him to everyone! Thanks.
Feb 23, 2019
Federico has practiced law since 1993. He specialises in the following legal fields: Criminal law including Extraditions, Family law, Probate, Bankruptcy & Debt Recovery, International law, Commercial law, He speaks the following languages fluently: English, German, French, SpanishCases completed: 29
Testimonials for Federico
Havin Omed, Madrid
I was satisfied with all of services above. Especially his responses so good.
Jan 17, 2020
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Who is this Service for?
For those that are either bound by an arbitration clause in a commercial contract and are therefore, obliged to follow arbitration proceedings instead of court proceedings, or those who wish to resort to out-of-court dispute resolution.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial consultation of existing contract in order to determine if the party is bound by arbitration.
- Support and representation in the alternative resolution process
- For those wishing to draft a contract that incorporates alternative dispute resolution to avoid costly court proceedings, advice and support drafting appropriate guidelines.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.